The Year of Luigi?

PrincessOfPeaches said:
Virtual Dino said:
Baby Luigi said:
Luigi already has enough attention.

We need to focus on someone like :waluigi: or :toadette:
I'm kinda hoping that :daisy: has a bigger role in a future game. After her debut in Super Mario Land, she hasn't done much asides from appearing in sports and Party games.
I couldn't agree more! They should make a game where Peach and Daisy saves Mario and Luigi.

They already kinda did it for Super Princess Peach, except Peach saved both Mario and Luigi.

Still, I would like to see Peach have a role other than some screaming helpless fool who can't save herself.

Baby Luigi said:
PrincessOfPeaches said:
Virtual Dino said:
Baby Luigi said:

I'm kinda hoping that :daisy: has a bigger role in a future game. After her debut in Super Mario Land, she hasn't done much asides from appearing in sports and Party games.
I couldn't agree more! They should make a game where Peach and Daisy saves Mario and Luigi.

They already kinda did it for Super Princess Peach, except Peach saved both Mario and Luigi.

Still, I would like to see Peach have a role other than some screaming helpless fool who can't save herself.
You're in luck they're making three games this very year at this very moment that don't feature Peach screaming her head off needing to be rescued there called Mario Kart U, Mario Golf: World Tour, and Mario Kart Arcade GP DX

Filthy Rich said:
Baby Luigi said:
PrincessOfPeaches said:
Virtual Dino said:
Baby Luigi said:

You're in luck they're making three games this very year at this very moment that don't feature Peach screaming her head off needing to be rescued there called Mario Kart U, Mario Golf: World Tour, and Mario Kart Arcade GP DX
Bowser never gives up.

Filthy Rich said:
Baby Luigi said:
PrincessOfPeaches said:
Virtual Dino said:
Baby Luigi said:

Which is why I absolutely love the spin-offs so much

Baby Luigi said:
Filthy Rich said:
Baby Luigi said:
PrincessOfPeaches said:
Virtual Dino said:
Baby Luigi said:

Fun Fact Bowser actually suffers from split personality disorder

That's cool. Mario characters don't even have much of a personality anyway. It's possible that all of these events can be just an act, but it's hard to swallow

Filthy Rich said:
Baby Luigi said:
Filthy Rich said:
Baby Luigi said:
PrincessOfPeaches said:
Virtual Dino said:
Baby Luigi said:

Fun Fact Bowser actually suffers from split personality disorder
Why I never knew that. Thanks, Shoey! Now that shows a connection between Bowser and his fourth son!

You know, I hope there's a year of Bowser as well. He needs more of his own games than just Mario and Luigi: Bowser's Inside Story. Well until then, let's enjoy Luigi. ~ :luigi: :babyluigi:

Cap'n Long John Roberts said:
Well until then, let's enjoy Luigi. ~ :luigi: :babyluigi:
No,the age of the Mario bros is over,the time of the Orc has come.

I didn't really like the first Luigi's Mansion game so I kind of don't support Luigi games if that's the direction they are going to take him. :P

I always wanted to see a Paper Luigi spin-off game where you experience his Waffle Kingdom quest from The Thousand Year Door. That seems to have so much potential.

Cap'n Long John Roberts said:
Shoey is wrong. :bowser: banged a girl Boom Boom (which would explain why Lemmy is the size of a Boom Boom kid as apposed to a baby :bowser:), he gave birth to eight children, then disowned all of them except for :bowjr:. :luigi: is with :daisy:.

http://mynintendonews.com/2012/09/15/nintendo-says-the-koopalings-arent-related-to-bowser/

Bowser jr is Bowser's only child

This sprite would have suit the logo better

BitsizeLuigiMP8.png

Not exactly, but it would be better than a mere recolor of Mario

Back