The Year of Luigi?

Mario vs. Luigi said:
Why is it the year of Luigi but not Yoshi ?
That's most likely because this is Luigi's thirtieth anniversary.

Solar Blaze said:
Mario vs. Luigi said:
Why is it the year of Luigi but not Yoshi ?
That's most likely because this is Luigi's thirtieth anniversary.

It would be Baby Luigi's 18th anniversary then.

Solar Blaze said:
Luna the 45th Nazgul of the Turbotastic Sith Lords said:
Paper Luigi
Should they actually make this (which I highly doubt is going to happen), then it should be based off of his stories from Paper Mario: The Thousand-Year Door.
It sounds neat at first, but wouldn't it be disappointing not only that they spent all that effort to make the game, but also that you spent all the money to buy it, only to get a story you already know? They could make it like a sequel to that I guess, but I get the feeling that would be way too niche. Realistically I think the best you could hope for would be a few references.

:luigi: There should be an official Super Luigi World, which is like Super Mario World but even better. There would be even more Dinosaur Land bad guys than before, there would be more effort put into the boss battles (let's face it, all bosses in Super Mario World except for Bowser were too easy. Most of the boss battles were way too similar, and you would rescue Daisy. I really hope Nintendo makes a game where Luigi rescues Princess Daisy. If this really is the Year of Luigi, then we should have a Luigi smiley in every single comment we make. :luigi:

Poppy Bro Sr. said:
That was before she became the action girl she is today.
Peach had her own game...she also was playable in SMRPG...and SPM... does killing your enemies not make you actioney now a day

Cap'n Long John Roberts said:
If this really is the Year of Luigi, then we should have a Luigi smiley in every single comment we make. :luigi:

I.....refuse! :babyluigi:

Luigi already has enough attention.

We need to focus on someone like :waluigi: or :toadette:

Baby Luigi said:

I'm kinda hoping that :daisy: has a bigger role in a future game. After her debut in Super Mario Land, she hasn't done much asides from appearing in sports and Party games.

Super Luigi Sunshine

it's going to finally happen

Keyzer said:
Cap'n Long John Roberts said:
If this really is the Year of Luigi, then we should have a Luigi smiley in every single comment we make. :luigi:
I refuse. :keyzer:

:babyluigi: It's the Year of Luigi, not Year of Keyzer. :luigi:
Christian Brutal Sniper said:
Super Luigi Sunshine

it's going to finally happen

What about two or three Super Luigi Land games? Then they will finally have made up for Luigi's past absences. ~ :luigi:

super luigi 64, paper luigi, pl: the 100 year door, super paper luigi, paper luigi: glue star, luigi is missing, luigi's time machine, hotel luigi, super luigi world, super luigi world 2: poltergust 3000's island, luigi land, luigi land 2: seven silver coins, luigi land 3: waluigi land, luigi land 4: waluigi land 2, waluigi land 3&4, the list of possibilities is ENDLESS!

aregularforumuser said:
super luigi 64, paper luigi, pl: the 100 year door, super paper luigi, paper luigi: glue star, luigi is missing, luigi's time machine, hotel luigi, super luigi world, super luigi world 2: poltergust 3000's island, luigi land, luigi land 2: seven silver coins, luigi land 3: waluigi land, luigi land 4: waluigi land 2, waluigi land 3&4, the list of possibilities is ENDLESS!

Please no. For the love of God, please no.

Keyzer said:
Solar Blaze said:
Luna the 45th Nazgul of the Turbotastic Sith Lords said:
Paper Luigi
Should they actually make this (which I highly doubt is going to happen), then it should be based off of his stories from Paper Mario: The Thousand-Year Door.
I completely support this.
I would love to see how they pull off that kart-racing island place. And, would it use the engine for The Thousand Year Door?

Virtual Dino said:
Baby Luigi said:

I'm kinda hoping that :daisy: has a bigger role in a future game. After her debut in Super Mario Land, she hasn't done much asides from appearing in sports and Party games.
I couldn't agree more! They should make a game where Peach and Daisy saves Mario and Luigi.

Back