Your current mood.

Sleepy, but 700 words aren't going to write themselves.

not feeling too bad but not feeling great either

just in a phaze i guess

Incredibly pissed off

Was happily watching Hollyoaks on Channel 4 Player, 4 minutes in and I get an error message for blocking ads, even though I'd sat through ads to get to the video. So I refresh the page, there are even fucking ads on the page and it refuses to let me watch as AdBlocker is in use on the site. Seriously, is the detection so shit it can't tell there are fucking ads there so clearly the Adblocker isn't affecting anything? -_-

I feel like I wanna sleep but I can't

i'm assuming I feel like this because i'm drinking a 2 liter bottle of Sun Drop

Dead because I just remembered that the rec group starts tomorrow at the park downtown, which means that every fucking weekday for the next 2 months there will be maybe fucking like 30 kids plus chaperones flooding into the deli all at once to order 2 slices and a medium drink each around like noon, which is around when our usual lunch rush is where all of the workplaces downtown let out and flood our place with their shitty over-the-hill grumpy workers who never wash their fucking hands before coming in and hand me money while still covered in oil and grease. God, I know I'm an atheist and maybe satanist, but please smite that random kid or two who gets an extra dollar from their shitty parents and decides to buy something other than a slice of pizza and disrupt my rhythm, or that one old guy who will scoff at there being young kids around and give me attitude for serving them.

I'm pretty pissed off.
I figured out today that neither of the converters works with my 3DS charger. And one of them shuts off after 10 minutes. I want to punch a wall.

A bit shocked and depressed. My British friend, Tailsx10 told me something horrible, and so I'm feeling that way right now.

My current mood? Pissed off at Nickelodeon.

I mean, what the hell. First you rush through Korra, announce season 3 only a week before it comes out, and now you have the balls to show a fucking SpongeBob rerun instead of episode 9 of Korra.

Now they force Korra off the air and now it can only be watched online.

Jesus fucking Christ, Nick.

You know what? I'm glad it's online only now. Now I don't have to turn on the fucking channel and I don't have to give Nick any more fucking attention. I use the channel exclusively for Korra, and so do a lot of people. Way to loose viewers there Nick.

God fucking damnit. Do you not know when you have a quality show on your hands? I guess Korra didn't have enough toilet humor for you? God forbid we have quality!

Saddened that this WONDERFUL lakeside house my grandparents have will be sold (they're off to a retirement center) and this is my last night in this house. I've fifteen years of memories in it.

...Quite the sob story...

Hyped beyond belief.

Godzilla, Mothra, Rodan, and King Ghidorah together on the big screen? With a badass modern take on them?

Take my money Legendary.

I feel really happy.

I'm very glad my Steam Workshop add-on for Garry's Mod is making people happy.

Pretty happy, but slightly disappointed that my Skype experienced bad connection so my call ended :(

Shaken up. There was a car crash in my neighborhood, and a buddy of mine died. A little news story on it is in the spoiler.

http://www.pix11.com/2014/07/26/two-juveniles-killed-in-randolph-crash

The Azura Arbitrator said:
Shaken up. There was a car crash in my neighborhood, and a buddy of mine died. A little news story on it is in the spoiler.

That's....awful. Simply awful. I hope you get better.

Baby Man said:
The Azura Arbitrator said:

That's....awful. Simply awful. I hope you get better.

Thanks. Apparently it was negligent driving that caused it (though we have no clue yet), kinda makes it worse.

Back