Your current mood.

Angry.

Kimberly Hart said:
Incredibly happy.

tumblr_inline_mpy6jsP4X91qz4rgp.gif

Hideyoshi said:
[like a void of loneliness is torturing my soul with its emotions, like i'm alone in the world, like i could tear up at any moment, a sudden hatred of everything..... in other words, just like any other person that is in le puberty.

Well then aren't you poetic. I think you need to smell some flowers or something.
k. *goes outside and smells flowers* god dammit rocker i got pollen up my nose im allergic to pollen

Hideyoshi said:
k. *goes outside and smells flowers* god dammit rocker i got pollen up my nose im allergic to pollen

oops sorry.

Hideyoshi said:
you do know that didn't really happen, right? but i am really allergic to pollen
*takes notes*

Hideyoshi said:
my asthma started acting up again, now i cant enjoy my golf

Iggy Koopa Jr said:
Mr. Grumpy said:
*takes notes*
For future references, I suppose? How many pages did you write about me?
I've recorded each at least a paragraph of notes on most users, detailing personality and unique traits.

Mr. Grumpy said:
Iggy Koopa Jr said:
Mr. Grumpy said:
*takes notes*
For future references, I suppose? How many pages did you write about me?
I've recorded each at least a paragraph of notes on most users, detailing personality and unique traits.

What did you write for me?

Kimberly Hart said:
Wait, are you Packy? I get confused with the MHG members sometimes.

Pearl said:
that's rocker
Oops.

Kimberly Hart said:
I haven't recorded anything about you whoever you are.

Pearl said:
what have you got for me?
*digs through the old dropbox files*

Epic Nitwit (aliases <Hiyoko Saionji> <Pearl>) - Strikes me as an "innocent" poster with a very lax (although certainly friendly) personality. Frequently uses lower-case letters to substitute capitals, though not vice-versa. Once described me as an "You're an all-around cool guy", as well as other interactions lead to to believe that we are at friend-level terms. Lives in Victoria, Australia, though traveled to the Middle East at one point. Used to play the piano. LAST UPDATE: 2/9/13

I'm not going to post anymore because some may come across as malicious.

[quote author=GBAToad]Make a thread pls

like a princess[/quote]
Haha I copied and pasted your post before you deleted it :evilgrin:

Mr. Grumpy said:
new favourite user

Mr. Grumpy said:
Pearl said:
that's rocker
Oops.

Kimberly Hart said:
I haven't recorded anything about you whoever you are.

Pearl said:
what have you got for me?
*digs through the old dropbox files*

Epic Nitwit (aliases <Hiyoko Saionji> <Pearl>) - Strikes me as an "innocent" poster with a very lax (although certainly friendly) personality. Frequently uses lower-case letters to substitute capitals, though not vice-versa. Once described me as an "You're an all-around cool guy", as well as other interactions lead to to believe that we are at friend-level terms. Lives in Victoria, Australia, though traveled to the Middle East at one point. Used to play the piano. LAST UPDATE: 2/9/13

Can you show me your notes about me?

I play the piano like A BOSS.

I'm a bit happy to finally be back...

Back