Your current mood.

Heavily pissed off because it turns out my printer can make printing noises, but can't actually print. and yes it has ink and the other tuff it needs

pretty good, i got a medical doctor today at highlands and going in for some lab work pretty soon.

Get to see how my bladder and blood sugar are coming along.

More than likely i have full blown diabetes though, which makes me nervous.

Otherwise though, a great day.

Average. That mood where you have stuff you could do to pass the time but instead you sit around doing nothing productive.

i feel so good right now its great, its like today just became "no depression day" or something.

Although im still tired as usual, i feel good. Unlike yesterday.

I'm a bit sad. I don't know why. I've seen the fantastic reveals about Super Mario 3D World and Kirby being on 3DS.

It must be my sister's being on a trip with my dad to Arizona. I can't believe I have a day without her and until Thursday. :'(

Iggy Koopa Jr said:
Sad, sad, sad. Overly sad.
why do you feel sad?

like a void of loneliness is torturing my soul with its emotions, like i'm alone in the world, like i could tear up at any moment, a sudden hatred of everything..... in other words, just like any other person that is in le puberty.

Incredibly happy.

tumblr_inline_mpy6jsP4X91qz4rgp.gif

Hideyoshi said:
[like a void of loneliness is torturing my soul with its emotions, like i'm alone in the world, like i could tear up at any moment, a sudden hatred of everything..... in other words, just like any other person that is in le puberty.

Well then aren't you poetic. I think you need to smell some flowers or something.

Back