Your current mood.

Morty said:
I come in here to scream "I'M SLEEPY" to see Zae and Javelin in another debate
we should make a game about this or something

or at least an image, although zae doesn't really have a user character that i know of

Dr. Javelin said:
Morty said:
I come in here to scream "I'M SLEEPY" to see Zae and Javelin in another debate
we should make a game about this or something

or at least an image, although zae doesn't really have a user character that i know of

well i do but lol.

yeah, but that doesn't really show your personality at all

idk i have a hard time relating the two

hey look! we're already debating something else!

i know anton is groaning right now, i just know it

Dr. Javelin said:
yeah, but that doesn't really show your personality at all

idk i have a hard time relating the two

hey look! we're already debating something else!

i know anton is groaning right now, i just know it

uh couldnt you just like, combine my personality on the forums and the design i put up?

doesnt seem too hard.

because...

you know, i was going to continue this discussion, but then i came to the sudden realization that this is an entirely silly discussion why are we even having this it's four in the morning for crying out loud why am i even awake ha ha ha sleep now

i actually feel really bad right now and yeah i dont really feel like talking about it or doing anything so i'll be gone

i feel freaking awful right now. it has something to do with my personal life

really annoyed because my nose won't stop itching so I can't go back to sleep

i feel freaking awesome

doing better with my sleep machine, lack of depression, and have an appointment tomorrow with my counselor tomorrow is making me feel pretty good.

Toothless said:
Ok fair enough. Although the thought of there being a machine that makes you sleep kind of freaks me out.

well it doesnt make you sleep, it helps you breath properly while sleeping.

as there are moments where i dont breath while im asleep, which can actually kill me too.

So that machine helps me sleep by putting on a mask while connected to the machine to give me more air/oxygen so that way ill breath properly.

Ooooh, yeah, they demonstrated one of those on an episode of The Biggest Loser once. Is it just to help you get to sleep or do you actually have problems breathing while you sleep? Have you had your tonsils / adenoids / etc removed? Sorry if this is prying too much but I'm genuinely curious.

fantanoice said:
Ooooh, yeah, they demonstrated one of those on an episode of The Biggest Loser once. Is it just to help you get to sleep or do you actually have problems breathing while you sleep? Have you had your tonsils / adenoids / etc removed? Sorry if this is prying too much but I'm genuinely curious.

well you can tell when someone has sleep aphnea by snoring loudly, as snoring is actually caused by not breathing while you sleep, anyway i was tested for it as well as through several sleep tests, among other things.

although to answer your other question yes ive had my tonsils removed but that was like 12 years ago lol.

I see.

Yeah my sister also has sleep apnea (or did, I can't remember), though she doesn't have the machine. She does snore quite loudly though, I've heard people describe it as being like a thunderstorm. :v She got her tonsils and adenoids out quite young as well, like maybe when she was 10-ish?

I also remember her needing to do a sleep study and some other tests for it. Did you do anything like that?

yep pretty much.

Although how i even got to do the sleep test was connected via seizures, since how i slept with all the snoring could actually affect my seizures since it has to do with sleep.

Back