Your current mood.

Alain Magnan said:
Fuck Romeo and Juliet and their goddamn shenanigans.

I worked the sound booth for our school's dance expecting to get to at least mash some buttons, but no. My instructions were to keep The Theme from Romeo and Juliet performed by Kenny G playing on a loop for two hours.

Doctor Walter Bishop said:
Alain Magnan said:
Fuck Romeo and Juliet and their goddamn shenanigans.

I worked the sound booth for our school's dance expecting to get to at least mash some buttons, but no. My instructions were to keep The Theme from Romeo and Juliet performed by Kenny G playing on a loop for two hours.

two hours of one song, wat.

pretty irritated atm.

tooth ache, it hurts, and pain killers are doing nothing about it.

Doctor Walter Bishop said:
are you serious

any moron who managed to notice the "repeat" button on windows media player OR itunes could do that

although dances are generally rather easy to manage, since all you have to do is play music. if you actually want to run a sound booth, i would suggest working there during some sort of play. then you have to manage mic levels, keep muting/unmuting the actors, and play music. add in fixing random problems that nearly always occur.

MKGirlism said:
My overall mood:
Code:
if (hasGoodMood) Yami.HappynessLevel++;
if (!hasGoodMood) Yami.HappynessLevel--;

Why not just say else instead of if (!hasGoodMood)? (or is this a programming language with which I am unfamiliar (i.e. not Java or C#))?

Thanks to daylight savings time, I'm overall very sleepy. My eyelids are heavy

That piece of Code, Mario4Ever, can be any C-based Code (C, C++, C#, Java, PHP, etc.), so it doesn't really matter.
I didn't use "else", because I wanted to be more specific to the Compiler, and I've noticed a lot more, that if I use "else", the "if" statement gets ignored very often.

Still tired. Tried napping today. Didn't work

Extremely tired and grouchy.

The tired part is because of the time change fucking up my sleep schedule and the grouchy is from the same thing, plus me being tired.

in pain, pissed off, and just overall very irritated.

Tired of this toothache, tired of a lot stuff quite frankly and it's just making my head explode.

Tired and sick to my stomach.

Back