Your current mood.

Disappointed

Current mood:
sHmbpt5.jpg

(originally posted wrong image)

Pissed off because I think I have the stomach bug, but happy because I found the Valentine's day candy.

Funny how it's supposed to be my birthday today, but my morning was rough. Hopefully, it would be better as soon as I continue hacking New Super Mario Bros. Wii music.

That's it, I'm very mad today. I can't believe my mom would forget it's my birthday today. And I also can't believe that she didn't do anything special today. I didn't even get a cake or something I wanted to eat! Such selfishness is just remarkable.

I am officially furious.

Tired but at the same time I have insomnia. I'm also pretty crabby.

hey you know that feeling you get when you've come back home from a lovely holiday and you have to go straight back into your previous responsibilities again?

yeah, got it right here

Sick and miserable.

I'll take a potato chip...and EAT IT!

My overall mood:
Code:
if (hasGoodMood) Yami.HappynessLevel++;
if (!hasGoodMood) Yami.HappynessLevel--;

Pissed off because my laptop died on me while I was writing a fanfic. Must've been from dropping it.

I'm very tired, but I'm happy that my sister is getting a Flying Squirrel Mario plush. Another plushie to add to our already huge collection

fuck+you+roll+gods+i+m+going+to+roll+again+_4a3133060879b213bd4ddcb55b2b37d2.jpg

table_flip_flipping_ascii_emoticon_flyer-r850e0455415747c99554148968ad8bec_vgvs0_8byvr_216.jpg

tumblr_lsae0do7f51qmlave.gif

Pissed off because I realized my computer that I broke had an incomplete UTAU voicebank and Pitchloid data on it.

Back