Mario and Luigi: Dream Team

Crackin355 said:
NSY said:
There a few people here who hate Fawful but I can't think of who they are on top of my mind.

I don't like his character. I did like how they brought him back from Superstar Saga, but other than that I just find him annoying.

I'll be waiting for someone to yell at me for my opinion

pretty much this, he always annoyed me and never caught my eye as a good villain. It's like nintendo wanted their own kefka or something.

Crystal said:
Crackin355 said:
NSY said:
There a few people here who hate Fawful but I can't think of who they are on top of my mind.

I don't like his character. I did like how they brought him back from Superstar Saga, but other than that I just find him annoying.

pretty much this, he always annoyed me and never caught my eye as a good villain. It's like nintendo wanted their own kefka or something.

Isn't Dimentio more of a Kefka-like character anyway?

Baby Luigi said:
Crystal said:
Crackin355 said:
NSY said:

Isn't Dimentio more of a Kefka-like character anyway?

well fawful an dimentio both seem pretty similar to him, watered down versions, but the similarities are pretty immense,

Xerneas said:
Baby Luigi said:
Toa 95 said:
Baby Luigi said:
Partners in Time was my absolute favorite. It had EVERYTHING I wanted in any game in existence. EVERYTHING

And by "everything" you mean "Baby Luigi," am I right?

Yesyesyesyesyesyes

But it could use a little more "Toadette" though

Oh my gosh, that game is so awesome because they had the babies in a non-spin-off game, and it was so much fun playing as them. Best Nintendo decision ever. EVER.

Oh...how badly I want to play the game again...if only I still had it...

But I really hope to see Fawful in this one, even if it is in Luigi's dreams. Heck, maybe his ghost will return.

Please, no more fawful, let's have a new bad guy please.

U freak said:
Xerneas said:
Baby Luigi said:
Toa 95 said:
Baby Luigi said:
Partners in Time was my absolute favorite. It had EVERYTHING I wanted in any game in existence. EVERYTHING

Yesyesyesyesyesyes

Oh my gosh, that game is so awesome because they had the babies in a non-spin-off game, and it was so much fun playing as them. Best Nintendo decision ever. EVER.

But I really hope to see Fawful in this one, even if it is in Luigi's dreams. Heck, maybe his ghost will return.

Maybe they will use Midbus as the main antagonist this time.

GalacticPetey said:
But the events are in Luigi's dreams. Dead enemies could come back in his mind.

That is true. Maybe Luigi has been dreaming about Fawful and Midbus, who are trying to kill him as revenge for their deaths.

Ghostony said:
I'd lol if the main antagonist is Wart

I'd freaking buy the game if the main antagonist is Wart

GalacticPetey said:
But the events are in Luigi's dreams. Dead enemies could come back in his mind.

True, very true. So that means that quite possibly every boss encounter luigi has had in the past could possibly show up in this game, in theory.

Geno said:
Xerneas said:
Baby Luigi said:
Toa 95 said:
Baby Luigi said:

Yesyesyesyesyesyes

Fawful is a unique and interesting bad guy. He's barely was in PiT, and was not really active in SS. BiS was where he had the cool stuff.

So yeah, more Fawful please!!!

I have a hunch that there will be a new antagonist that does something to Luigi, but I'm betting Fawful will appear at least once in this game.

Looker said:
3. Finally, a section of the story about Luigi and his jealousy of always being outshone by Mario, and because of this, he has pictured Mario as a bad guy and his dreams. Something like "Nightmare Mario" or "Luigi's Nightmare" or something where an evil version of Mario as a major boss in the dreams would be awesome.
There is a scene of Mario walking in some place with Shadow-like Luigis, then with text saying "Don't leave me behind, big bro".

Xerneas said:
Fawful is a unique and interesting bad guy. He's barely was in PiT, and was not really active in SS. BiS was where he had the cool stuff.

SS= Sticker Star, hmm when did you think he might appear in that.

NSY said:
Xerneas said:

SS= Sticker Star, hmm when did you think he might appear in that.

SS = Superstar Saga, hmm I wonder how you fuck that up.

Back