Your very least favorite video game and why.

NSY

Celestial Guide
The top rule here is that you must own it.

Anyway Super Monkey Ball Step & Roll was horrible, because of it's lame difficulty, mostly stupid mini games (a few good ones though), lack of other characters and reverts everything good about the last game. Level design was horrid although controls were good (dones't Make it much better though). And of course the balance board adds little experience.

Other games I didn't like:
Sonic & the Black Knight
Warioware DIY (it's just not my thing)
And many more I can't think of

Sonic 2006

we all know why

Peko Pekoyama said:
Sonic 2006

we all know why

But Sonic 06 is one of those games that are so bad that they are awesome. I absolutely love Sonic 06 simply because of how bad it is.

Also E.T. i'm pretty sure EVERYONE knows why.

I could list off some more games that suck but i'll do it later instead.

tales of symphonia 2.

Stupid new characters, original cast levels is scripted, cant change their equips or titles, can only use them if switching in battle, and they join you off and on and never go higher than level 50.

little exploration. Emile was probably the worst protag ever since through 99% of the game he had to rely on a alter persona of some sort to actually do something since he was just too much of wuss to stand up to the equivalent of a marshmallow.

Marta was very stupid, intended to be generic super sugar induced school girl and was pretty useless.

Stupid easily battles, a good example of this is that the final boss can't even touch you since his stagger time is so bad you can perform an infinite combo on him untill he dies.

Alot of other things too, think the only improvements was voice acting to some degree and visuals.

From the ones that I've played... Rise of Nightmares. I don't like a lot of horror games to begin with, but the Kinect controls are just so clunky (especially the walking) that it becomes unbearable to play.

Easily Shadow the Hedgehog. While Sonic 06 had a tiny amount of redeeming factors, the music is one of them, Shadow had absolutely none, with the exception of few of the vocal themes. The whole idea of giving a Sonic character guns was beyond ridiculous, at least 06 had potential.

Oh, and I actually enjoyed playing some of Sonic's levels in 06. There I said it.

I can't really think of an absolute worst video game, but for some reason, Super Mario Galaxy 2 pops up. I'm not even sure if that's the game I hate the most. Ah well, it's worth mentioning I guess.

Rockman Xover. Need I say more? I can honestly say that I've seen and played pirated homebrew games that were better than that piece of garbage.

NSMB2 was pretty awful to play. I'm also kinda dreading playing Paper Mario: Sticker Star, so I guess those two, though I haven't finished the latter yet.

I don't like Brain Age: Concentration Training because I have the demo of it and when the stupid person asked a question and I triede to answer it but he did not take it.

Sega Genesis : Phantasy Star 2 : because I get lost and have to fight millions of pointless encounters, and the cutscenes are super long

SNES : Ninja Gaiden 3 : I don't like the physics

N64 : Super Mario 64 : glitch galore

Gamecube : Nickelodeon Party Blast : the idea of it is awesome - sadly that's the only good part about this game

Wii : Mario & Sonic at the Olympic games : sports just arn't my thing, especially when crippling the abilities of my heroes

DS : Pokemon Dash : too repetitive, hardly any content, and can only play as pikachu.. and puts a lot of strain on my hand

Playstation 2 : ssx on tour : I regret not buying this for gamecube

Not going to bother with gbc and gba since there are far too many ripoff games in that area

How funny, nobody even mentioned Hotel Mario, and those CDI Zelda's.
The Cutscenes were so bad, that they were funny.
The Gameplay were so bad, that they were worth a fucking Facepalm.

MKGirlism said:
Well, most people here are going by personal experience and not the general consensus.

MKGirlism said:
Not everyone owns those games.

Well, I did play the CDI Zelda's once, just terrifying Gameplay, but the Cutscenes made my day, at least.

Tempest Tales said:
Big Rigs. No started AI. Through obstacle or bridge. Infinite speed with reverse.

That freaking truck is, like, freaking immortal or something.

YOU'RE WINNER

Back