Bowser Jr.'s Age

PeteyPiranhaLover

Why does Petey Piranha got to have haters?
How old do you guys think Bowser Jr. is? I say five.

ummmmmmmmmmmm....how so?

He can't be very old, because he bothers kids at DAYCARE. so 4-5 for me. maybe younger.

Four to seven, with the rest of the kids being over ten, except maybe Larry, who might be nine or ten. And I think this should be in The Marioverse topics, not General Discussion, but, meh.

I think he's a clone of Bowser Via Mini me and Dr.Evil

he could very well be over 100 if he's a prehistoric creature ;)

I'd say that video game characters don't really age. He's most likely two. But has a highly more advanced brain than the original Koopalings.

Uniju said:
Black Ninjakoopa said:
I'd say that video game characters don't really age. He's most likely two. But has a highly more advanced brain than the original Koopalings.

Your saying that like their robots.

3Dejong said:
4 1/2. But very mature...

You have got to be joking.

I was, for goshake.

I'd say, factoring in his bratty demeanor and his squeaky voice, that he's under 12. But the fact that he makes those huge robots, enigineers battle plans, and is able to reeincarnate his dad makes him older than 6.

I'd say about 8, 9, maybe 10.

He may be smarter than the Koopalings, but he doesn't have much of a personality.

Uniju said:
How is he smarted then the Koopalings? He might be smarter then some of them, but he's not smarter then say, Iggy Koopa, who (from what I know of the game's story) made Mecha for all of the Koopalings to pilot in Yoshi Safari.

Also, yes, he has no personality.

I forgot about that.

Ooops.

OK, most likely some Koopalings, like Iggy and Lugwig, WERE smarter. They just never got time in the spotlight, in a major game, to prove it.

My logic file... is corrupted... error... errorrr... eerreore... erorrooeroorre....eroeoreoreorer.ereioelereie.erorere.reere

HEAD ASPLOSION

Jr: 7
Larry: 8.5
Morton: 9
Wendy: 10
Iggy: 10
Roy: 11
Lemmy: 11
Ludwig: 12

Oh, and where did the MarioWiki get the claims about his adress, and his hobbies?

Snowstalker said:
Jr: 7
Larry: 8.5
Morton: 9
Wendy: 10
Iggy: 10
Roy: 11
Lemmy: 11
Ludwig: 12

Oh, and where did the MarioWiki get the claims about his adress, and his hobbies?

Mario Power Tennis site.

Black Ninjakoopa said:

Congratulations! You made a Giga bump in this topic!

Well, since someone already bumped, I'd say:
Bowser Jr. is 5.
Larry is 6.
Morton is 7.
Wendy is 8.
Iggy is 9.
Roy is 10.
Lemmy is 11.
Ludwig is 12.

I dun think the Koopalings are teens. D:

Uniju said:
Iggy and Lemmy are twins, I believe one of the manuals said so... So, their both of the exact same age. :-\
I don't think so, you may be refering to the mario bros cartoons, were they're actually twins, but in the games, lemmy is the second oldest KL and iggy is the fourt oldest

Back