Bowser Jr.'s Age

maledict said:
didn't you notice that each new mario-game bowser jr becomes bigger?
That could mean he's hitting puberty at an extremely early age!

Uniju said:
For one, you don't only grow during puberty, and for two, when did Nintendo ever give an official age? For all we know he's like 100 years old.

Then, Bowser must be older than those huge turtles.

I feel... slow.

maledict said:
Uniju said:
Iggy and Lemmy are twins, I believe one of the manuals said so... So, their both of the exact same age. :-\
I don't think so, you may be refering to the mario bros cartoons, were they're actually twins, but in the games, lemmy is the second oldest KL and iggy is the fourt oldest
I always thought they were twins, but they just have them in a weird battle order... I don't know... I'm probably wrong, like always... :cry:

Jr. is 6.
Larry 10 months older than Jr.
Morton 10 months older than Larry
Wendy 10 months older than Morton
Iggy 10 months older than Wendy
Roy 10 months older than Iggy
Lemmy 10 months older than Roy
Ludwig 10 months older than Lemmy and therefore 70 months older (roughly 6 years) than Jr.

The way that I figured it was that Roy and Ludwig were the oldest two... I think I have them WAAAAAY too old though... Here's my opinion:

Jr: 7
Larry: 9
Iggy & Lemmy: both 10
Morton: 13-14
Wendy: 16-17
Roy: 17-18
Ludwig: 18-19

That's just what I thought... I have them all too old though... Plus, I go by Wendy's age in the show... (She turned 16...) I'm probably WAAAY off, like I said...

Maybe Iggy, Roy and Lemmy are triplets!
That'd be weird, though...

kappa16 said:
The way that I figured it was that Roy and Ludwig were the oldest two... I think I have them WAAAAAY too old though... Here's my opinion:

Larry: 9
Iggy & Lemmy: both 10
Morton: 13-14
Wendy: 16-17
Roy: 17-18
Ludwig: 18-19

That's just what I thought... I have them all too old though... Plus, I go by Wendy's age in the show... (She turned 16...) I'm probably WAAAY off, like I said...

I believe you ARE way off. Ludwig is 18-19?! Not a chance.

Yeah, I figured that I was... But that's just my interpretation...

Everyone has their own ideas about something in this world...
If we didn't we wouldn't have much to say or think, would we?

Snowstalker said:
Larry: 8.5
Morton: 9
Wendy: 10
Iggy: 10
Roy: 11
Lemmy: 11
Ludwig: 12

Oh, and where did the MarioWiki get the claims about his adress, and his hobbies?

I agree with that, except I think Bowser Jr. is 5.

Smiddle said:
Uniju said:
For one, you don't only grow during puberty, and for two, when did Nintendo ever give an official age? For all we know he's like 100 years old.

I feel... slow.
he can't BII older, because, mario, peach, DK, the faty and bowser are almost the same age, if you don't beleive it play yoshy island DS

Jr. is five or six.
*locks topic*
Oh no. I'm not a mod. D=

Lemmy and Iggy were born a year apart. Lemmy was born on December 31st at 11:58, and Iggy was born 10 minutes afterwards.
>_>

maledict said:
Smiddle said:
Uniju said:

I feel... slow.
he can't BII older, because, mario, peach, DK, the faty and bowser are almost the same age, if you don't beleive it play yoshy island DS

Maybe Bowser was 50 years then.

Y'know, reptiles grow during their whole lives.

And I'm amazed that you didn't write "BIILIIVE" or something.

maledict said:
Smiddle said:
Uniju said:

I feel... slow.

Yeah, but Baby Bowser is capable of speech, somersaults, walking and more, probably meaning that he's older, even if it's just by a few years.

Dodoman said:
Lemmy and Iggy were born a year apart. Lemmy was born on December 31st at 11:58, and Iggy was born 10 minutes afterwards.
>_>
And Roy was born five minutes between...

Back