Mafia Tiering Discussion Thread

No, I distinctly remember from the quicktopics. You told the wolves who was on the mafia AND you told the mafia who was on the wolves.

of course your priorities could change in two years

if you could link, that'd be great

and we should probably discuss this else where (if anywhere at all), since it's off-topic

you mod you, get yourself in line

You know it's against the rules to tell the mods what to do.

Anyway Blocky is right you know.

Yeah.

Also like someone else said you should do a tier list.

you know he doesn't have to make one, right?

Yeah, but I need to play more games to create a decent list. I have yet to be correctly suspected by everyone, I have yet to correctly suspect everyone, I have yet to buss everyone, etc.

Also, I need to see everyone's Day game to actually make a passable list.

And I think I also need to not actually play in a few games to see how well you all successfully scumhunt (no, you can't scumhunt by claiming in PMs. You have to do it in the thread for it to count) without sheeping me.

Also, I haven't even been challenged by some players. Come on, attack me all you want, try to get me to slip up as Scum, try to make me squirm, and don't be afraid to call me out on any scummy behaviour. I'm not automatically Town in every game, you know. You can't expect me having the Town's best interest in mind all the time.

Chiaki Nanami said:
Also, I haven't even been challenged by some players. Come on, attack me all you want, try to get me to slip up as Scum, try to make me squirm, and don't be afraid to call me out on any scummy behaviour. I'm not automatically Town in every game, you know. You can't expect me having the Town's best interest in mind all the time.

I have been.

Because you were scummy as all hell in sonic mafia. But nobody cared. (I know you were a confirmed innocent, but whatever.)

Chiaki Nanami said:

It's hard when you are like "sheep me", and you try to lynch the person going against you...

I don't see what all the complaining is about sheeping. If you don't sheep, everyone will think you're scum. It's a lose/lose situation.

Chiaki Nanami said:

Ooh, ooh, I did this a couple of times!

Chiaki Nanami said:

seriously

all this does is make the innocents suspect me, and they go all out and vote

Chiaki Nanami said:
Yeah, and how many people have you tried to lynch for not agreeing with you?

Chiaki Nanami said:

I did this in Forum's Choice Mafia but nobody believed me and they voted me.

Time Turner said:
Chiaki Nanami said:
Yeah, and how many people have you tried to lynch for not agreeing with you?
Too many, I'll admit. But if someone actually provides a decent reason why they're disagreeing with me, I won't try to lynch that person.

Cirdec said:
Chiaki Nanami said:

I was scum in that game, and I didn't want my ass being lynched. Simple logic is simple.

Chiaki Nanami said:
Cirdec said:
Chiaki Nanami said:

I was scum in that game, and I didn't want my ass being lynched. Simple logic is simple.
This ended up getting both you and MCD killed. Not your finest move...

Back