Mafia Tiering Discussion Thread

NSY said:
LTQ is not very good at being scum. Every time he is, he screws up. (no offence)
Not every time.

Just a bit too often.

But I did have a good claim in Awards Mafia II.

He was by far the most overpowered person in the game.

It was a good game but his role given the Mafia a big time advantage in that game.

If I could make one change, I would make Voldemort godfather instead of Spy, Godfather and Cop is just overpowering.

Mine was underpowered.

I mean, no one had more than $1000.

Nagito Komaeda said:
C tier
GD
>wins three games, all anti-town, one solo
>still considered C tier
:'( :'( :'( :'(

I kid. Mostly. I do understand that it's your opinion, and that you are entitled to say what you believe, but seeing as that you said yourself that you didn't know much, perhaps you're not the best person to make a list on players' rankings in Mafia games.

Time Turner said:
Nagito Komaeda said:
C tier
GD
>still considered C tier

I kid. Mostly. I do understand that it's your opinion, and that you are entitled to say what you believe, but seeing as that you said yourself that you didn't know much, perhaps you're not the best person to make a list on players' rankings in Mafia games.

Yes, i'm much more fit too do it.

Ready?

Tier D:
BMB

Tier A:
Everyone Else

Tier Godfather:
Shoey

Hows that?

I'm kidding btw.

Stooben if I don't get tier godfather then I swear to god the joker will beat you to death with a rubber chicken

Sonia Nevermind said:
Time Turner said:
Nagito Komaeda said:
C tier
GD
>still considered C tier

Yes, i'm much more fit too do it.

Ready?

Tier D:
BMB

Tier A:
Everyone Else

Tier Godfather:
Shoey

Hows that?

I'm kidding btw.

Dick.

I think that a lot of people would be moved up, but I think a lot of people would be the same category as last time since there are so many mafia players nowadays. Stooben, if you were to do a tier-list again, it might be best just to do it with the players playing in this game so that it's not some giant list of all users that played.

Sochies said:
Nagito Komaeda said:
D tier
Neptune

well that is pretty suitable, it's the same as my bra size
:/
Well, I wasn't trying to offend you as you are still new to the concept of mafia, so be proud :). Last time I was F tier so that isn't too bad, or I'm just being nice.

NSY said:
Explain to me why PTR is D.
For one, he didn't know how to submit NIGHT ACTIONS before Pyro's Volcano Mafia happened, and when he's accused of being Scum he cannot rebuke arguments well. All he'll do is make unrelated remarks here and there which makes him look too scummy.

Chiaki Nanami said:
NSY said:
For one, he didn't know how to submit NIGHT ACTIONS before Pyro's Volcano Mafia happened, and when he's accused of being Scum he cannot rebuke arguments well. All he'll do is make unrelated remarks here and there which makes him look too scummy.
This to every word.

Just out of interest, what did you think of my (rough) tier list. I didn't include every player though.
'I got a bad tier bluh bluh' is not a sutiable opinion ;)

It was ok.

RandomYoshi fits more into C because he has made big mistakes in some games.

*Horrible Roleclaim and scummy acting in GD's game
*Pro Luna acting in D&N mafia

You have also jumped the gun quite a lot.

Nagito Komaeda said:
Chiaki Nanami said:
NSY said:
This to every word.

Just out of interest, what did you think of my (rough) tier list. I didn't include every player though.
'I got a bad tier bluh bluh' is not a sutiable opinion ;)
Well, I made a comment on it that you have apparently ignored.

RY was one of those who was on the B-C borderline, but in the end, as he has proves to be pretty strong, I put him in B.
Plus he is my partner in crime, like Smasher and MCD

@GD: Again, BC borderline, but sometimes you can act a bit scummy, like in Nitwit mafia where you got mad at me for acting too innocent which was the factor nearly lead us into impossible victory

Back