Awards Committee
'Shroom Consultant
Pronouns
She/her
MarioWiki
Smasher
Stooben said:
Xerneas said:
Oh, also...Stooben, are you going to do another tier-list that you did before MWIII?
I wasn't thinking of doing that. I guess I could if people wanted me to, but I don't want to cause any hurt feelings if people don't like their spot on the list. How well one does can be entirely situational, anyway.

I was just starting to play when you last did the tiers. I'd personally be interested to see where I'd be put now that I've been playing for nearly two years.

Peko Pekoyama said:
I was just starting to play when you last did the tiers. I'd personally be interested to see where I'd be put now that I've been playing for nearly two years.

I found the list to be fun and actually motivating. I mean, it makes you want to climb up the list. I think I was at Tier C last time, and it really made me want to move up the list, which actually helped me do really good in some mafia games during MWIII, like Wind Waker Mafia.

Peko Pekoyama said:
I think you would be on A or whatever is highest
Last time I was on F, though I hope now I am on about B, going by how much I improved.

I more than likely fell because I haven't done jack shit in any recent mafia games. :luigi:

Nagito Komaeda said:
Peko Pekoyama said:
I think you would be on A or whatever is highest

Heh, thanks. :)

Chiaki Nanami said:
I think I'd be able to archive a guaranteed C or B on the rankings, though it wouldn't surprise me if I got an A. <_>

I could see you getting C, and possibly B, but looking at who was on the original list, I honestly don't think that you'd be at A quite yet.

Well anything better than a D is awesome for me. I haven't played Mafia that much, so I'm still inexperienced with some stuff.

[insert remark on how short the Days are here and how voting somebody just because the person who you are voting is voting you is stupid]

I don't really want to be on the list due to me being scummy in most past mafia games.

Yeah,

Then I act way to pro-innocent in Tucky's mafia and get killed by the mafia.

That's called making a good night kill. The Mafia probably went after you for being pro-Town enough for everyone to realise you were Town. And NSY, I've got to say here, that's a huge step-up from how you usually play.

Yeah.

They could think I might have Docter Protection but then you most likely have it.

And yes I did ok in LTQ's mafia but then got lynched by Random, even though my votes were tied with a mafia.

Chiaki Nanami said:
Well you are a somewhat good scum player, though - you managed to win Yoshi K's game without being too suspicious.
only because I don't pay attention :P

Well, IMO, I think the list would go a little like this
A tier
Smasher
Stooben
Xzelio
Ralph
other long term players who have lots of skill

B tier
Le me (Lily)
NSM
Nabber
RY
Rocker
Palkia (though he may drop due to being innactive lately)
BMB
SonicMario(I may be putting him a little high though)
Other guild members and players of a simular level

C tier
Lakituthequick
Epic Nitwit
Pyro
MM15
NSY
Yoshi K
Shoey (Though he could be B tier)
GD
And others

D tier
PTR
Neptune
MCS
Rin
Others

E tier and lower
Very new players

Don't judge me, I was just doing a random blah, I know nothing and I could be completley wrong and I was just doing how I would see it.

Nagito Komaeda said:
Well, IMO, I think the list would go a little like this
A tier
Smasher
Stooben
Xzelio
Ralph
other long term players who have lots of skill

B tier
Le me (Lily)
NSM
Nabber
RY
Rocker
Palkia (though he may drop due to being innactive lately)
BMB
SonicMario(I may be putting him a little high though)
Other guild members and players of a simular level

C tier
Lakituthequick
Epic Nitwit
Pyro
MM15
NSY
Yoshi K
And others

D tier
PTR
Neptune
MCS
Rin
Others

E tier and lower
Very new players

Don't judge me, I was just doing a random blah, I know nothing and I could be completley wrong and I was just doing how I would see it.
oh I see i'm not important enough to be tiered

I'm sorry I missed you out. You are kinda tricky to tier as you sometimes joke, but when you are playing serious, I would say you would be about B or C tier.

I wouldn't rank LTQ that high. That's because he did a terrible job as a Mafia Roleblocker in Reversinator's game, and isn't really that active in the games he plays in.

e: nvm, I thought you gave him a B. Derp, I can't read.

LTQ is not very good at being scum. Every time he is, he screws up. (no offence)

Well, in the three games I've been scum, I've always been the first scum to go. So I still need to get my scum act together. And I must have a scum win.

I don't get scum that often to be honest. I've only been scum three times and only active in one of them. (excludes unfinished Mafia's)

Also what was the third game you were scum in (not my game or GD's game)

Also, if I didn't include you in my ROUGH plan in my head, its because I forgot you or haven't seen you play that much.

I'm considering doing a tier list too now.

In 75% of mafia's I get lynched for being scummy
In 25% of mafia's, I survive and get some sort of MVP

I'm sure PTR being in Tier D was because of Paper Mario mafia.

Back