Mario Kart Arcade GP DX

SKmaric

King Bowser
Mario Kart Arcade GP DX
It's coming around July, at least in Japan anyway.

Definitely sounds like it will be a nice upgrade from the first two, especially comparing how similar 1 & 2 were.

On the other hand I probably won't be able to play it for about 5 years or so considering that Timezone only just got GP2 available.

It looks quite cool actually.

GP 2 was good but it was just an expansion pack.

can't wait to play the Game

The tank concept already looks pretty damn cool. I don't like how it's Japan-only, and I know even less if they fixed the money problem.

Baby Luigi said:
The tank concept already looks pretty dang cool. I don't like how it's Japan-only, and I know even less if they fixed the money problem.
Never said it was Japan-Only.

It hasn't been announced anywhere else. If it would, they would put "TBA" in the release date.

GalacticPetey said:
NSY said:

Thought this was talking about me for a second.

Galactic Petey 2: The Expansion Pack? Your username itself sounds like a video game title anyway.

Baby Luigi said:
GalacticPetey said:
NSY said:

Thought this was talking about me for a second.

Galactic Petey 2: The Expansion Pack? Your username itself sounds like a video game title anyway.
That sounds like an awesome game, even if it is an expansion pack.

I played one of them at a boardwalk arcade. Did'nt like it all that much, console versions are way better. Although I did like the feature where it took a picture of your face and put a mario mustache and hat on your picture. Hope mario kart U takes advantage of the camera on the gamepad to do the same.

I hope unlike the other 2, that this one will come in our Arcade halls.
Otherwise, I'll just wait for Crediar to Port it to the Wii again.

Other than that, I really like the idea to include Mario Kart 7 mechanics in it, and even more to put Don-Chan as a playable Character into it.
I only wonder how such a 2D-only Character would fit this 3D Racer.

I still hope this MKAGP DX game gets brought to the States, somehow. Besides, if this is a game developed by Namco Bandai, it's got to be good when finalized.

I as well hope it'll come to Europe for once, the other 2 games didn't even come over here.

MKGirlism said:
I as well hope it'll come to Europe for once, the other 2 games didn't even come over here.

Wait, I have the PAL iso for MKAGP2. I'm sure it's in Europe

Well, after looking up a bit, I've found out it came out in a few countries around here, excluding the one where I live, which explains why I've never seen any actual MKAGP2 machine.
Also, keep in mind, that Australia and New Zealand are also PAL countries.

MKGirlism said:
Well, after looking up a bit, I've found out it came out in a few countries around here, excluding the one where I live, which explains why I've never seen any actual MKAGP2 machine.
Also, keep in mind, that Australia and New Zealand are also PAL countries.
I've seen quite a few.

It means the UK is one of the only European countries that got these games, disappointing.

Metal Mario is an amazing character.

But I probably won't play the game until much, much later.

Back