Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Shy Guy

Votes: 1 100.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Chilly said:
Character: Waluigi and Wario
Species: Waluigi and Wario

Waluigis and Warios can be found underground in tunnels, where Baby Luigi on Fire doesn't travel.
NSY said:
Yoshi and Bowser Jr.
Peko Pekoyama said:
I like Yoshi, Bowser Jr., Dry Bones, and Shy Guys the most.

KoopaGuy said:
unnecessary dots

well gee i apologize for having a different opinion than you

Chilly said:

These too.

Peko Pekoyama said:
KoopaGuy said:
unnecessary dots

well gee i apologize for having a different opinion than you

Chilly said:

These too.

No, it's not that. I just think Bowser Jr. is a bit, well, overrated. Seriously, he is not even original people. *fanboys point guns at me* :eek: Uh, I mean he's the best. ;D

Waluigi and Wario can be funny.

*wants to rage @ the hate towards bowserJr..but would just fall into the trap*

Also..newby question.. if I wanted to change my idea should I edit my first post or make a new one? Not sure if there's an edit limit rule on these forums..

Favorite Characters : Fawful and Bowser Jr.

Favorite Species : boo and spike

Ghostony said:
Also..newby question.. if I wanted to change my idea should I edit my first post or make a new one? Not sure if there's an edit limit rule on these forums..
You can edit your posts as much as you want,or you can post again if you change your mind,as long as you don't "double post".

Ghostony said:
Oh ok, thanks Luna :) sorry for being nooby~

and wow a lot of wario fans here!

It's okay. I double-posted when I was a newbie and when I was told I was, I thought they meant I was posting the same comment twice in a row. Also, I find it ironic how nobody mentioned Mario here. I mean, he's the freaking character who started this awesome series! His name even appears on the titles of his games!
Ghostony said:
*wants to rage @ the hate towards bowserJr..but would just fall into the trap*

Favorite Characters : Fawful and Bowser Jr.

Favorite Species : boo and spike

No really, I honestly find him to be overrated. You're obviously one of those people who sees more hate for Jr. but you're wrong, he is so popular (I was in that case at one time). Now let me make this clear, I don't "hate" Jr., I just find him overrated because I don't think a revamped Baby Bowser should be that popular. I mean look at him, he is freaking everywhere in the Mario series. I mean really, but I'm not trying to troll or anything. Okay? I swear I will beat some guy up if one more person says Bowser Jr. is (one of) his or her favorites. His fan base is so trollsome to me, that I am about to explode.

I'l admit the other koopalings are better when Jr. dosn't have his magic paint brush.. but paint brush combined with athletic skills that can actually put up a fight with mario's is why I love him so much x3 he's like a ninja lol

Waaah, arguments over favorites. Gee, can't we all have favorites and be happy with it? I honestly don't mind other users liking Yoshi.

That wasn't arguing lol XD just explaining why I like him is all... I even met half-way ... I love Cap'ns avatar lol

Well, JohnRoberts has this hate of Bowser Jr. that makes him question anyone else who reasonably likes Bowser Jr.

Baby Luigi said:
Well, JohnRoberts has this hate of Bowser Jr. that makes him question anyone else who reasonably likes Bowser Jr.

Cap'n Long John Roberts said:
Now let me make this clear, I don't "hate" Jr., I just find him overrated because I don't think a revamped Baby Bowser should be that popular. I mean look at him, he is freaking everywhere in the Mario series.

Yes, I indeed have a hate for Jr. because I'm a fanboy of Baby Bowser/Koopalings who is ready to flame anybody who even comes close to liking him. That's right, I don't just find him overrated, I hate him for little to no reason what so ever. And just liking Bowser Jr. is the most reasonable thing, but I don't care, I just hate him and EVERYONE in his fanbase. I wasn't even joking when I made the "threats", I hate Jr. that much. I don't just say "I don't really hate him, I just find him overrated. I mean, he's all over the place yet he is mostly just a revamped Baby Bowser." all the time. I just hate him so much that I want to see him get blown up in to one-hundred billion of fiery ashes, than there would be a bunch of Bowser Jr. crap everywhere. I'M COMING FOR ANYONE WHO QUESTIONS THAT! DO YOU GET THAT!?

Holy crap, I hope you were joking

Yes, I indeed have a hate for Jr. because I'm a fanboy of Baby Bowser/Koopalings who is ready to flame anybody who even comes close to liking him. That's right, I don't just find him overrated, I hate him for little to no reason what so ever. And just liking Bowser Jr. is the most reasonable thing, but I don't care, I just hate him and EVERYONE in his fanbase. I wasn't even joking when I made the "threats", I hate Jr. that much. I don't just say "I don't really hate him, I just find him overrated. I mean, he's all over the place yet he is mostly just a revamped Baby Bowser." all the time. I just hate him so much that I want to see him get blown up in to one-hundred billion of fiery ashes, than there would be a bunch of Bowser Jr. crap everywhere. I'M COMING FOR ANYONE WHO QUESTIONS THAT! DO YOU GET THAT!?

I'm assuming this is a joke.

Baby Luigi said:
Holy crap, I hope you were joking

I was being sarcastic. (Hence why I showed the comment saying I don't really hate Jr.)Really people, stop taking me seriously. (note: I am aware that you could know I was joking/being sarcastic but I'm just saying this just in case you don't know that)
Mikan Tsumiki said:
oh gosh you hate a forum mod (3K), me, and a bunch of other people

I was being sarcastic.

Well anyways, I have mixed feelings about B. Junior. Part of me actually likes him for some reason. Another part of me kind of hates him. Well, I'm tired of discussing this anyway.

The topic is called "Best Mario characters or species"

Character: :bowjr:

Species: :lakitu:

Roserade said:

Liking Lakitu is an absolute crime (or is it?). You might get infinitely banned from anything having to do with the wiki or these forums. Liking Lakitu is bad, m'kay? :P

Baby Luigi said:

And since when did that mean it's on or the other? There's nothing wrong with wanting to know somebody's favorite species in the Mario universe.

Roserade said:

Liking Lakitu is an absolute crime (or is it?). You might get infinitely banned from anything having to do with the wiki or these forums. Liking Lakitu is bad, m'kay? :P
why
Baby Luigi said:

And since when did that mean it's on or the other? There's nothing wrong with wanting to know somebody's favorite species in the Mario universe.
Or means one versus the other

Roserade said:

I like Lakitu.

Roserade said:

Baby Luigi said:

I'm sorry, but WHY is it bad to like Lakitu?

Roserade said:
Roserade said:

Baby Luigi said:

I'm sorry, but WHY is it bad to like Lakitu?

I'd tell you but my memory is a bit cloudy.

Back