Project 132 (beta)

How was the latest update? If you just plain didn't like it, leave me a review below.

• Eh, neutral.

Votes: 1 50.0%
  • I liked it.

Votes: 1 50.0%
  • It was awesome!

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Re: Project 132 - Sign-ups, reviews and ratings welcome! - Reference sheet added!

I'll be honest, I was expecting a giant hammer when Xzelion said Mjolnir.

Re: Project 132 - Sign-ups, reviews and ratings welcome! - Reference sheet added!

man you gotta play more fire emblem

Mjolnir is one of the strongest spells in the game

i kinda doubt tabuu was intentionally referencing that but it's still a nice reference

fortunately for you guys I have, um, three chapters to post

The Boulder said:
I'll be honest, I was expecting a giant hammer when Xzelion said Mjolnir.

i was going to do that at first but random skyscraper-sized lightning dragon seemed more appropriate

"Doctor Javelin Noir," the man said, "Royal Guard 3rd Class. Walkazo here is my assistant."

"Hot secretary?"

"No, she blows things up."

Walkazo beamed.
dis gun b gud

when do we get to destroy stuff

that's basically what happens when tabuu gets emotional

like, every single time

me saying fuck a lot or me engaging in recreational sex

i swear you time these updates just to eclipse pokemon wiki edition

have you or have you not been waiting for this

I expected more enthusiam from you for restoration of old 132 elements

i mean yeah, it's cool and all, but kinda overwhelming

it gave me more of a "look fifty new characters" feel than "hey let's go beat up max" feel

this update only introduced like two new characters

the others have been seen in the other parts of the intermission or mentioned in earlier portions of the story

also do you not remember the update where I introduced all the Ancestors at once

just because you mentioned a character in a previous chapter doesn't mean that we actually know who they are

All the chimeras had been introduced.

Christopher, Nalia, Evoltsul and Jeane all played prominent roles in the story up to this point. In Intermission 2 Part 1, Lee Terra is properly introduced, along with Skell. In Intermission 2 Part 2, Wyatt Cen and Alizarin Percidae are properly introduced. In Intermission 2 Part 3, Anton James and Pyral Wells are introduced.

The Great Beasts were already common knowledge in the world-building from earlier on. The Ancestors, minus Edo and Xzelion, were all literally introduced in the same chapter. Seven new characters in one chapter and you didn't bat an eyelid, but six new characters over three chapters and you're complaining?

okay, i'm not complaining about the great beasts because most of them aren't really important and are just there as background

we still know next to nothing about lee terra, wyatt cen, alizarin percidae, anton james, and pyral wells, so i guess they're what i mean by new characters? i mean, five characters who are possibly important being introduced this fast?

Not to mention the fact that having that many important characters to begin with is ridiculous.

well of course you know next to nothing about them

they were just introduced

and you know next to nothing about The Ancestors either

but yet again

you didn't complain

also, if anybody can execute Lots and Lots of Characters right, I'd say I can

the story's not even half over yet

have some faith

Back