Project 132 (beta)

How was the latest update? If you just plain didn't like it, leave me a review below.

• Eh, neutral.

Votes: 1 50.0%
  • I liked it.

Votes: 1 50.0%
  • It was awesome!

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Re: Project 132 - Introducing a reboot of three other reboots - Sign-ups are open!

What I'm saying is, I was born in the dark..." I stepped forward, "But now, I walk the light.
this sounds like such a boss line

The whole fight scene sounds like it should be taking place in an awesome cutscene or something. Flying through the air with bright colored medieval weaponry with both sides intent on saving the world... totally pro.

Also the Max reveal makes the meteor attack in Typical Tragedy look tame. Good grief.

(there should totally be an Evoltsul vs Max battle or something)

Re: Project 132 - Introducing a reboot of three other reboots - Sign-ups are open!

Dr. Javelin said:
What I'm saying is, I was born in the dark..." I stepped forward, "But now, I walk the light."
this sounds like such a boss line
Incidentally, I came up with it for real-life reasons. I thought it fit me very well.

The whole fight scene sounds like it should be taking place in an awesome cutscene or something. Flying through the air with bright colored medieval weaponry with both sides intent on saving the world... totally pro.
I'm glad you liked the fight, because it took a long time for me to nail down how to write it!

See, since The Resolutions of 132, I've felt that the quality of my fight scenes have decreased significantly. To conjure this one in particular, I had to reconsider a lot of the rules I've taken about my writing since then and just asked myself What looks cool?.

Also the Max reveal makes the meteor attack in Typical Tragedy look tame. Good grief.
That should give you an idea of who you're dealing with this time around.

(there should totally be an Evoltsul vs Max battle or something)

The Redemption of 132: Murzon, Rudnicki
The Reaper Known as 132: Dark Users, Dark Tabuu
The Resurrection of 132: Evoltsul, the Mastermind Troll

132 REDUX: Murzon, Rudnicki, Dark Tabuu, Evoltsul (now with a name: Maximilian Cynd XIII, and a backstory), Tabuu

The Resolutions of 132: The Sins/Cynds, Ruin, Scarecrow/Murzon, Evoltsul, WikiMedia

Typical Tragedy: Murzon, Rudnicki, Sub-Trolls (based on the concept of Dark Users), Zanza

Project 132: Nalia Cynd, Maximilian Cynd II (this universe's Evoltsul), Unknown

From this point onwards, Project 132 is going back into planning stages for Part II. I can't give a date for when it's going to drop, but I can guarantee that you'll enjoy it when it does!

For those who signed up earlier in this thread- are you still interested? For the people reading- would you mind leaving reviews/ratings so I know my efforts are actually, you know, for a reason? It'd be highly appreciated.

I'm going to need to know who's still signing up and who's still reading so I can plan the next phases of the story accordingly- Part I was merely an introduction.

Ruin was an awesome character in Resolutions.
thumbup.gif

Re: Project 132 - Part II coming soon!

I decided to cut the Intermission short- just two parts now. I'll be starting on Part 2 and Chapter 10 now.

Re: Project 132 - Part II coming soon - Sign-ups, reviews and ratings welcome!

“Doctor Noir to you,” he responded, and turning his chair from the window to face his colleague,
Totally saw this like the Emperor in Return of the Jedi.
Hb0h6ez.png

Welcome, young Walkazo. I have been expecting you.
He leaned back into his office chair
How could you possibly know that I love office chairs irl...
Paperwork. By God, he hated paperwork. He used to be mellow, but serious; nowadays, he was near constantly bitter about the amount of tedious work he had to deal with, and the only person who knew how to calm him down was, well, Walkazo.
...and that I hate paperwork irl? o_O
"We need to assemble the Reaper Council again,"
RESOLUTIONS AHHAHA YES

as a sidenote, keep in mind that there will not be any weird romance in this story

just some clarification there

[quote author=the part you just posted]“My dad fucked a tiger?”[...]"Yes."[/quote]

sure there isn't

Saul Slendamann said:
[quote author=the part you just posted]“My dad fucked a tiger?”[...]"Yes."

sure there isn't
[/quote]
CONTEXT
QUOTE THINGS IN CONTEXT

okay granted a tiger deity taking the form of a human woman then fucking a human male and having a child with him is weird

but still

CONTEXT

Re: Project 132 - Sign-ups, reviews and ratings welcome! - Reference sheet added!

Stupid teleporting Xze. I was hoping for a more epic fight scene.

I also like the new reference guide thing, although you might want to put something like that on the UP page instead of just a link.

Re: Project 132 - Sign-ups, reviews and ratings welcome! - Reference sheet added!

Marisa said:
Stupid teleporting Xze. I was hoping for a more epic fight scene.
Four-on-one doesn't make a very exciting fight scene.

Anyways, you'll see your proper showdown later.

he wasn't teleporting, though, he was lightning-surfing

Jack English said:
he wasn't teleporting, though, he was lightning-surfing
yeah, they don't "transport" in star trek, they're actually surfing the beams of energy

no I mean

he rides lightning bolts like a surfer would

or he hides himself in them and jumps out

if he's using them in an aerial battle he surfs them

that's utterly preposterous

lightning moves (this number varies depending on the atmospheric conditions) at 96,560,640 meters a second. which is fast enough to travel around planet earth almost two and a half times every second.

if he can move that fast then nothing could possibly stop him, short of the death star or something

Back