Status
Not open for further replies.
Teruteru Hanamura said:
Baby Luigi said:
Peko Pekoyama said:
NSY said:
:shy: is also ugly.

I don't think he's that bad.

He isn't, my SISTER made that. I don't mind some constructive criticism, but calling it UGLY?

this post is basically implying that it would be ok to insult it if ANYONE OTHER than your sister made it. just because you're related to the maker doesn't make it exempt from criticism

I don't think you understand identical twin relationships. We're closer to each other than fraternal twins or siblings or friends, and calling it "ugly" serves no purpose to make improvements other than to make me angry.

And, no, I wasn't implying that. I'm just pissed that NSY just called it ugly when my sister worked hard on it without offering any other sort of advice on what could be made better.

Baby Luigi said:
Teruteru Hanamura said:
Baby Luigi said:
Peko Pekoyama said:
NSY said:

He isn't, my SISTER made that. I don't mind some constructive criticism, but calling it UGLY?

this post is basically implying that it would be ok to insult it if ANYONE OTHER than your sister made it. just because you're related to the maker doesn't make it exempt from criticism

I don't think you understand identical twin relationships. We're closer to each other than fraternal twins or siblings or friends, and calling it "ugly" serves no purpose to make improvements other than to make me angry.

And, no, I wasn't implying that. I'm just pissed that NSY just called it ugly when my sister worked hard on it without offering any other sort of advice on what could be made better.

your "identical twin relationship" doesn't have anything to do with it. people can say what they want about that smiley, and i'm pretty sure that if you were fifth cousins and close enough you'd still get mad about it

fe please explain why you quoted my entire post and said "no"

Sorry for that but yeah is not very good.

LGM should return here anyway.

Teruteru Hanamura said:
Baby Luigi said:
Teruteru Hanamura said:
Baby Luigi said:
Peko Pekoyama said:
NSY said:

your "identical twin relationship" doesn't have anything to do with it. people can say what they want about that smiley, and i'm pretty sure that if you were fifth cousins and close enough you'd still get mad about it

fe please explain why you quoted my entire post and said "no"
oh sorry.

I mean no as in no to the barkley thing.

Teruteru Hanamura said:

They can say whatever they want, doesn't mean that they should call it "ugly" without any purpose other than means of insulting the creator.

Baby Luigi said:
Teruteru Hanamura said:

They can say whatever they want, doesn't mean that they should call it "ugly" without any purpose other than means of insulting the creator.
because me calling something she made ugly is totally the same as me calling her ugly right?

Mega Morg said:
Fennekin said:
The Undertaker said:
this is all porple folks

but still can't we at least keep :trickster:

i mean

it's beautiful
no

it should go back to :barkley: and get some transparency.

it's fuggly without transparency and I hate the fact it took my edited smiley's place. :c
Your smiley sucked anyways
hey at least it was transparent.

Mega Morg said:
Baby Luigi said:
Teruteru Hanamura said:

because me calling something she made ugly is totally the same as me calling her ugly right?

We still get hurt nevertheless.

Baby Luigi said:
Mega Morg said:
Baby Luigi said:
Teruteru Hanamura said:

We still get hurt nevertheless.
that's not my problem that's your problem if you want to get offended because somebody calls something you made go right ahead but don't expect to get sympathy from anybody because you wanna be overly sensitive about a fucking forum smiley

:watt:

This just got added. I want this deleted massively.

Mega Morg said:
that's not my problem that's your problem if you want to get offended because somebody calls something you made go right ahead but don't expect to get sympathy from anybody because you wanna be overly sensitive about a *bleep*ing forum smiley

Did I say it was your problem? No. Please don't build up a straw man.

And please understand that people out there has differing levels of emotional temperance than others, and most of it is inherited. I can try to do something about it, but I can't help feeling upset if someone insults my work. I can tolerate it better if it was constructive.

Pyro said:
NSY said:

How dare you.
I mean, why this and not the other partners (none should be added anyway) and just look at the quality.
Yoshidude99 said:
The similes are cool :spear:
and useless

I mean some are just stupid, do you want :trickster: here.

at least trickster used a actual mario sprite.

I don't get what's so great about trickster being replaced by barkley.

I just hope this was some mistake.

NSY said:
Pyro said:
NSY said:

How dare you.
I mean, why this and not the other partners (none should be added anyway) and just look at the quality.
There's nothing wrong with the quality. It's a custom MLSS sprite, transparent!

Also, if you want the other partners, suggest them!

(also i think this thread should be locked before any potential flame wars)

Out of the new ones only: :babymario: rosalina toadette diddy luma cheep blooper buzzy dry drybow should stay, the rest need to go

Pyro said:
Not saying my words have any weight or anything, but if we can show we can be mature about things then those don't need to happen. Seriously, I just asked a question. One single question. That's all I did.

Chiaki Nanami said:
Pyro said:
Not saying my words have any weight or anything, but if we can show we can be mature about things then those don't need to happen. Seriously, I just asked a question. One single question. That's all I did.
Alright, it's fine. It's just I've been skimming through the discussion and it seems like there's a ticking time bomb in here.

Also, as I said in the other thread,

Pyro said:
What's wrong with obscure smilies (as discussed in the other thread)? Who doesn't like Wario Land 4?

Our selection of smilies is great. The only one I hated was Trickster Mario, and the Shy Guy just is a bit off. You might want to improve it.

NSY said:
Out of the new ones only: :babymario: rosalina toadette diddy luma cheep blooper buzzy dry drybow should stay, the rest need to go

You still haven't said why Baby Luigi needs to go.

Yeah, I think Baby Luigi should stay. He's fairly major and more important than things like Luma and Dry Bowser.

The rest of the things that NSY mentioned are fine, the Wiggler one that BLOF suggested wouldn't be a bad addition, I'm fine with Metal Mario, I personally think the current Shy Guy is fine until someone makes a better one, and I personally don't have a problem with Kirby or Samus, but that may just be me. I won't be upset if the others go.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back