How many school periods do you have each day?

How many school periods do you have each day?

• 5 or less

Votes: 13 31.7%

Votes: 9 22.0%

Votes: 7 17.1%

Votes: 9 22.0%
  • 9 or more

Votes: 3 7.3%

• Total voters
Knowing that I'm in elementary school, 3 or less.(Class time and any other thing we're doing[i.e. Physical Education, Art, Dance, etc.])

Depends on the day of the week. Most days I only have one, Fridays I have two, and wednesdays I'm off. But I'm in art school, so my classes are mostly 6-hour classes :'D I used to have two classes Thursday - two six hour classes back-to-back with 10 minutes in between them, so basically being in class from 8:30 in the morning to 9:20 at night, with a lunch and dinner break in there. Got too hardcore for me though, so I dropped the second class. My most difficult day this semester is Friday, which is 8:30 to 6:20 (six hour, then three hour), but that's really not so bad.

In middle school and high school it was a standard 6 class day, with one class being longer than the others cause lunch fit in there.

Nintendo64Dude said:
I Have 5 School periods. Lunch Onlys Lasts 25 Mins

And Break Is 15 Mins
Way To Go You Should Totallys Add The Letter S At The End Of Words With A Y At The End Along With Capitalizing Every Word In A Sentence

Leave him alone, PTR. He's stated before to me that he has many mental and physical problems, so he can't help it. I know you didn't know, but just don't do it again.

MCS said:
Leave him alone, PTR. He's stated before to me that he has many mental and physical problems, so he can't help it. I know you didn't know, but just don't do it again.
Oh.

I have 4 75-minute periods each day, not including the hour long lunch and after school band that I have on Wednesdays.

8 counting homeroom and study hall, not counting lunch.

I can't rate it, it differs each day, each week.
At one day I have 1 Lecture of 3 hours and 2 Lectures of 1,5 hours, the other day I have a Tutorial of 3 hours, another 2 Tutorials of 1 hour, and a fourth Tutorial of 2 hours, and then the week after, it could be totally different.

Mine is very variable. Sometimes I have 3 math lessons a week, sometimes 5. Each lesson is an hour and a half. But I only have school Monday, Tuesday and Thursday now.

Back