How many school periods do you have each day?

How many school periods do you have each day?

• 5 or less

Votes: 13 31.7%

Votes: 9 22.0%

Votes: 7 17.1%

Votes: 9 22.0%
  • 9 or more

Votes: 3 7.3%

• Total voters
MCS said:
Ghirahim said:
8. (Along with Homeroom and Lunch)

Next year only have 7.

You have homeroom daily? Interesting. I had it daily in 6th and 7th grade, but in 8th grade they changed it so you only visit homeroom on report card days. That's how it is for my high school, too, except on select Wednesdays, kids who don't have clubs go to their homeroom for about a half hour.
Yeah, except for Tuesday and Wednesday since I have Jazz Band than. Basically 4 classes in the morning, than Lunch, than Homeroom, and than the remaining 4 classes.

8 on Monday, Tuesday and Thursday and 5 on Wednesday and Friday.

I selected 8 on the poll.

One a month :yoshi:

Used to be 7, but they decided to make it 4 for this year. I have no idea why.

Oh, well. At least I don't have 80 minutes of subjects I DIDN'T choose.

I've got seven on a Tuesday, and six on every other week day.

9, each 40 minutes long, except for break, which is an hour temporarily. Normally, I have lunch 2 breaks, first 20 minutes long, second 40 minutes long.

EDIT: My 9 periods are separate from my lunch breaks. I'm not sure if I made it clear enough.

Mega Morg said:
MCS said:
Brock said:

How does that work?
think about that for a second mcs

No, I mean why does he have 1 period per month?

Shmakies said:
9, each 40 minutes long, except for break, which is an hour temporarily. Normally, I have lunch 2 breaks, first 20 minutes long, second 40 minutes long.

Damn. How long is your school day?

MCS said:
Shmakies said:

According to my calculations, 7 hours.

Brock said:
MCS said:
Mega Morg said:
MCS said:
Brock said:

How does that work?
think about that for a second mcs

No, I mean why does he have 1 period per month?

._.

:sneeze:

That didn't answer my question

Lakituthequick said:
MCS said:
Shmakies said:

Wow, so that's a normal school day, just a ton of periods.

Are you trying to ask us how many times we flip out at school on an average day basis? :bowjr:

I Have 5 School periods. Lunch Onlys Lasts 25 Mins

And Break Is 15 Mins

Well I have 8 not including lunch. Each class is 40 minutes, school doesn't fully start until 7:50, homebase goes until 8:10 and then we have our classes.
1.Gym
2.Science
3.Social Studies
4.Art/Music
5.L.A.
5A. Lunch (I have band so I have Lunch A with the 6th graders and the 7th grade band students, the 8th graders have study hall)
5B. Band (Lunch for the rest of the 7th and 8th graders)
6. Reading
7. Math
8. Consumers Ed/STEM
School ends at 3:00 PM

Hobbes said:
Monday and Wednesday I go from 8 to 11, and then return from 4 to 5; that's 4 hour-long periods there. Tuesday and Thursday I go from 8:30 to 2:30 and from 4 to 5:30; that's 5 90-minute periods, and those days are incredibly tiring. And on Fridays I go from 8 to 11, 3 periods.
I decided that 4pm class was overkill, so I dropped out.

Lakituthequick said:
MCS said:
Shmakies said:

dang. How long is your school day?

Spot on!

Back