Mario is Missing! CD Deluxe voices

Occasionally Returns

Fluffy boi(or possibly gurl?)
Here, you can post your thoughts about the voices from Mario is Missing! CD Deluxe. Koopaling voices: http://john-guy.deviantart.com/art/Mario-is-MIssing-CD-Deluxe-Koopaling-voices-345777521 Mario and Luigi:

Mario, Bowser, Yoshi, Lary, and Roy
Gameplay (contains voices):
Get all voices in WAV format: http://www.mediafire.com/file/h0d3cumgmzw/MarioisMissingVoices.7z

Well anyways, here are my thoughts on the voices:

Mario: What the heck? What's with the New York accent?
Mario (alternate): Not bad
Luigi: Crappy. Who thought this voice would be good for Luigi?
Yoshi: WHAT IN THE-!? :eek:
Toad/Random guy: Uh, one?
Peach/Random girl: Stinking annoying
Donkey Kong/Ugly guy: ..... no comment
Bowser: Did a freaking child choose this voice? I'm sorry but that is horrible.
Larry: WHAT THE FREAK!? That is horrible. That is way too adult-like for the youngest koopaling.
Morton (unused): That is so annoying. It's like if Eric Cartman became brattier and inhaled helium.
Wendy: Annoying much!?
Iggy: :eek: Scares the living crap out of me. And again, way to adult-like.
Roy: Sounds like some dork who does the voice for cheap advertisements trying to sound "cool".
Lemmy (unused): WOAH! :eek: Why does he sound like a creepy old colonist!? What the heck is wrong with the voice director!?
Ludwig: Sounds like some random idiotic demonic version of Party Pete from Regular Show. (If you are going to give him a German accent, don't make it stereotypical). His laugh is scary as sh**, too.
Other stuff: Why does Yoshi sound so weird? Also, Bowser's voice shouldn't sound like it was chosen by a kid. Why do some of the Koopalings have deeper voices than him? The Koopalings' voices should sound like the were chosen by a kid, not Bowser's. As Mike Mozart would say on Jeepers Media, "I mean really, what were they thinking?

Luigi's appearance is FAR worse than his voice

I'd say Yoshi and Morton are the worst.

jettyb_wba said:
Baby bowsers voice is annoying in Mario Sunshine.

Super Mario Sunshine has bad voice acting in general.

"You pest. Stop following us".

Cap'n Long John Roberts said:
Please, get back on topic. Seriously, I know you didn't misread that title like jettb_wba did.
Actually I did because I recently watched some YouTube videos

Also, Bowser

This video at 3:27 has the voice actors. It doesn't tell you who they voice though.

Shmakies said:
This video at 3:27 has the voice actors. It doesn't tell you who they voice though.

Well I feel like contacting them and asking "What the heck makes you think that those voices in that game would be anywhere near decent!? Shish, {insert character here} sounds like absolute garbage! YOu need to get some talent in voice acting already!" but that would make me look bad.

Back