Video games that you regret buying

Mario Party 8 and Wario Land: Shake It!

Mario Party 8 is by far the WORST Mario Party there is, and Wario Land: Shake It is just... boring. I mean, it's too bland. There's actually not much to it.

What was so bad about Mario Party 8?

My hand was so tired after playing that game.

The Wii U wasn't exactly what I was expecting. I'll find out if it was worth the money when I get a few more Wii U games.

Also, I'd give the Wii U a 7/10 right now, while the Xbox 360 having 9/10, the Wii having 8/10, the gamecube having 9/10 and so on.

Sunscreen said:
The Wii U wasn't exactly what I was expecting. I'll find out if it was worth the money when I get a few more Wii U games.

Also, I'd give the Wii U a 7/10 right now, while the Xbox 360 having 9/10, the Wii having 8/10, the gamecube having 9/10 and so on.
That'll all change when Pikmin 3 comes out.

MCS said:

- Very slow gameplay
- Delayed/unresponsive controls (Flip the Chimp is the perfect example of this and a few others -__-)
- Most boards were pretty boring (Shy Guy's Perplex Express was actually good though)
- Item system was bad and some candies were unnecessary
- Barely any good mini-games
- Host was weird
- Theme was bleh
- Music was boring
- Somewhat more luck based compared to other Mario Parties (except for 1 and 9, those were like THE most luck-based :p)

However, I can see why some people like it better than 9 mainly because of the EXTREMELY HUGE luck factor in 9.

Ah, alright. I'm not really a Mario Party person, but I do own 8 and 9. I wasn't a big fan of them because of how long each game takes and how monotonous it is.

I do know that Ballyhoo got some bad rap, but I didn't really think he was that annoying.

The only reason to get Mario Party is, as the title implies, to play with other people. Mario Party 8 and 9 are the worst at this since nobody will have any fun with them.

Timmy said:
MCS said:

- Very slow gameplay
- Delayed/unresponsive controls (Flip the Chimp is the perfect example of this and a few others -__-)
- Most boards were pretty boring (Shy Guy's Perplex Express was actually good though)
- Item system was bad and some candies were unnecessary
- Barely any good mini-games
- Host was weird
- Theme was bleh
- Music was boring
- Somewhat more luck based compared to other Mario Parties (except for 1 and 9, those were like THE most luck-based :p)

However, I can see why some people like it better than 9 mainly because of the EXTREMELY HUGE luck factor in 9.

Exactly this.

Xpike said:
The only reason to get Mario Party is, as the title implies, to play with other people. Mario Party 8 and 9 are the worst at this since nobody will have any fun with them.
Not true I have loads of fun on 9 with my friend.

Yoshidude99 said:
Xpike said:
You do know people have their opinions although I do like MP9.

I kinda regret buying Mega Man 2 and 3 for the Wii Virtual Console, but only because I don't like how it's stretched on our widescreen TV. I'll probably buy them on the 3DS Virtual Console when they come out.

Hiyoko Saionji said:
I kinda regret buying Mega Man 2 and 3 for the Wii Virtual Console, but only because I don't like how it's stretched on our widescreen TV. I'll probably buy them on the 3DS Virtual Console when they come out.
Or wait for Wii U because they will have save states and HD

NSY said:
Yoshidude99 said:
Xpike said:
You do know people have their opinions although I do like MP9.
You're one to talk about opinions.

Hiyoko Saionji said:
Either verify your TV is set to 16:9 or just switch the TV to 4:3 ratio, almost all widescreens TV can do that.

Pokemon Dash... it didn't have much content, very repetitive

Spyro : Shadow Legacy.... the graphics were so horrible it was hard to tell which platforms I was standing on.. and lol even though it's an RPG on DS wikipedia dares to call it a cannon...*twitch*

Ghostony said:
Pokemon Dash... it didn't have much content, very repetitive

Spyro : Shadow Legacy.... the graphics were so horrible it was hard to tell which platforms I was standing on.. and lol even though it's an RPG on DS wikipedia dares to call it a cannon...*twitch*

This, I got it over Super Mario 64 DS, that was a mistake that I later fixed by buying said game and selling Pokemon Dash.

Back