Video games that you regret buying

Peko Pekoyama said:
Mario Party 9
How could I not forget to mention this.

Lol, I'm just looking through my DS collection to see which games I didn't like.

I think the only one really was Mario & Luigi Partners in Time, but that was only really because I sucked at the whole timing attacks and all that stuff. I couldn't get past, like, the second proper boss.

also Sonic 06 for obvious reasons

Mario Party 9 and My Sims Party

My sisters were in love with MySims for the Wii back then (it's actually a pretty great game, loading screens aside), but My Sims Party is one of the crappiest games I played. I played it once in 08 or 09 and haven't touched it since.

I remember I used to have MySims. I played it quite a bit in '09, but abandoned it and forgot about it, until I noticed it on my shelf of games; then I proceeded to trade it in at GameStop. Not a big Sims person anymore.

I regretted buying Super Paper Mario at one point, all because of that ridiculously long code you have to put in during Chapter 5. Now I enjoy the game as much as any other good Mario game.

Purple Yoshi said:
Lol, I'm just looking through my DS collection to see which games I didn't like.

I think the only one really was Mario & Luigi Partners in Time, but that was only really because I sucked at the whole timing attacks and all that stuff. I couldn't get past, like, the second proper boss.
Which one is that?

NSY said:
Purple Yoshi said:

Which one is that?
Swiggler.

Yoshidude99 said:
NSY said:
Purple Yoshi said:

Which one is that?
Swiggler.
I was asking Purple Yoshi,

SKmarioman said:
I regretted buying Super Paper Mario at one point, all because of that ridiculously long code you have to put in during Chapter 5. Now I enjoy the game as much as any other good Mario game.

....isn't the code like four digits? I remember that being stupidly easy, just like the rest of the game.

Samus Aran said:
SKmarioman said:

....isn't the code like four digits? I remember that being stupidly easy, just like the rest of the game.
No its the really long one where you have to press some stumps in the right order.

Yoshidude99 said:
Samus Aran said:
SKmarioman said:

No its the really long one where you have to press some stumps in the right order.

Oh, that. That wasn't that bad, especially compared to stupid lufia puzzles and rpg mazes.

But I'm probably one of the few rpg nerds here so I guess that's expected you'd call that tough or whatever.

What I really meant was that I was stuck on that part for about two months because I didn't think to look online. I didn't even know about that really long code until I researched.

NSY said:
Yoshidude99 said:
NSY said:
Purple Yoshi said:

Which one is that?
Swiggler.
I was asking Purple Yoshi,

Well, if you were wondering, it was the 1337 Hammer Bros. Yep, I didn't even GET to Swiggler.

I liked Diddy Kong Racing DS :(

Was diddy kong racing DS worse than the original or something?

Back