Post quotes of your teachers

Cirdec

Celestial Guide
What would be school without your teachers. Some of their words may have left you a mark.
Post here their incredible words.
I start:

Teacher 1 said:
I can accept you do nothing when you are good, but you, you are not good!

I have known a friend who did some research on this, but he is dead, he he, poor him.

Teacher 2 said:
Holidays are for working.

I stop you now, if you find this too hard, go do French.

Teacher 3 said:
There are students, you can repeat them 100, 1 000 times something, they will never understand.

9th grade American History teacher said:
Andrew Jackson is one crazy mofo.

If you warp this saw blade, you might as well just start playing frisbee with it cause it's useless.

And then you might find it coming at you in the hallway

Me: Who would want less moo?
Teacher: The communists, of course.

...it doesn't really make much more sense in context.

Ooh, I wrote stuff like this in my school diary..

"This poem could be very sexual. It could also be a poem about a surfer"
-About a poem called "The Surfer"

Also:

"There are some things in life you can't change! Like 2+2=4!"
*Writes 2+4=4 on the whiteboard*

My physics and German teachers are good at this. Too bad I can't remember their many sayings well enough.

My English teacher from last year would always say this right before class was over or before we would go to the library or computer lab (because we weren't allowed to go until he said so)

Well, don't just sit there like a bunch of stuffed animals!

My old Pre-Calc teacher also has a running joke which involves her moving to Aruba everyone time someone tries to divide by zero.

Oh school teachers.
Student: Teacher may I go to the toilet? Give me five minutes please.
Teacher: No, three minutes.

Then he came back in two and a half minutes.

Our school is not allowed to bring phones, and tue phone booth is far from our classroom
Student: Teacher can I use the phone booth, it is an emergency call.
Teacher: Can but…
Student: Give me five minutes! (Runs away)
Teacher: I was willing to give him ten minutes. So he said he will come back in five minutes, if he isn't then I want him pumping(An exercise) One second, one time.

Then he came back in four minutes. I think the boys in my class can run.

Sochies said:
Nice Cage said:
Shut the fuck up, Scarecrow, and do your damn homework.

I was about to wonder if they actually called you scarecrow in real life, but then I realised it was just a placeholder for your real name.

Damn.

i'm kidding tho, they don't actually say that

Spanish Teacher said:
Who cares if there's swearing? People swear all the time.

I'm not kidding.

If you don't bring your headphones, your grade will go down.

Don't know if he's telling the truth or not.

Quiz Results said:
11/12

Teacher: You would have gotten a perfect score if you had just shown your work here.
Said Promblem(exact quote): "Estimate the total cost."
Me: But it doesn't say to explain!
Teacher: Well it's implied.

I hated him for that, and I had a perfect average for the quarter too! But I screwed up on a later quiz so it wouldn't have mattered anyway. Still got an A+ final grade (lucky me).

I don't care if your answer is right. It wasn't the answer that was in the PowerPoint.
The question being "Name two groups that fought with the British", to which I answered "Hessians and Loyalists" and got no credit because she wanted "Mercenaries and Hessians."

[quote author=Orgo Chem Teacher]
Do you see this thermometer? If you don't stop talking, I'll have to stick this through your temples.
[/quote]

[quote author=English Teacher]
Do you see the reference? Two, books, two books, bible, bilbo, baggins-took, two sides.
[/quote]

[quote author=AP Calc Teacher]
Let's sing the Quotient Rule song again!
Low low low de high minus high de lo;
Over over over the square of what's below!
[/quote]

(song to Row row your boat)

[quote author=Hons Physics Teacher]
Do you see how it all works? No, it's not an evil physics question, that's for later in the unit.
[/quote]

[quote author=AP Gov Teacher]
There are reasons why most of our sales on Doritos are in Colorado. All those relaxed people on that dope.
[/quote]

[quote author=Music Teacher]
...okay, now that I told you all the stuff that has been going on lately, let's begin class. (bell rings) Have a great day!
[/quote]

thats not the quotient rule song. THIS IS THE QUOTIENT RULE SONG! taught by my 11th grade professor.

y u do this tho ;-;

@BMB: Was your Orgo Chem Teacher threatening you or someone else?

[quote author=History Teacher]
Your head is so far up your butt, your going to have to fart to get it out![/quote]

Pretty much an exact quote. He wasn't talking to me though.

Back