• It was okay

Votes: 2 2.9%
  • Disappointing, expected it to be much better

Votes: 4 5.9%
  • I hated it

Votes: 2 2.9%

• Total voters
Tree Fiddy said:
I love how you treat opinions like they're fact.

Welcome to the internet

you're all just whining because someone disagreed with you

you have to learn the difference between saying "NO MY OPINION IS RIGHT" and a regular argument with supported reasoning

Nabber said:

you have to learn the difference between saying "NO MY OPINION IS RIGHT" and a regular argument with supported reasoning

Who are you even talking to?

Baby Luigi said:
Tree Fiddy said:
You may hate the NSMB games, but people keep buying, playing, and liking them, even after 4 games, so Nintendo is doing something right by making them.
You mean they're milking them...
Honestly I don't mind Nintendo doing the same thing every year if they can afford that, despite no improvement. The other problem is that many regular titles we expect to see instead of another NSMB, show to be less frequent these years.

Doesn't everyone treat their own opinions as facts, though? My opinions are always facts to me; I just subtly add a "in my opinion" so people don't get all fired up.

Dorayaki said:
Honestly I don't mind Nintendo doing the same thing every year if they can afford that, despite no improvement. The other problem is that many regular titles we expect to see instead of another NSMB, show to be less frequent these years.

I do mind it. Are you seriously justifying new games that shelled out akin to an assembly line and still selling like hotcakes?

Baby Luigi said:
Dorayaki said:
I do mind it. Are you seriously justifying new games that shelled out akin to an assembly line and still selling like hotcakes?
As I said, Nintendo didn't really increase the whole total amount of game titles, but they just spend the time that should be for other games to make another NSMB. So I DO mind that. And since they can't improve the games, they don't have rights to make games selling like hotcakes.

Although you can make a legitimate argument for every NSMB game that came out. After all, they're on different consoles and were made to boost the sales of each one. The only one I don't understand is NSMB2, but at least that did something different with the whole coins angle.

I get a feeling Nintendo was like "So, the Wii U isn't selling well. When the 3DS wasn't selling, we made a price cut and brought out a 3D Mario game. Let's do that for the Wii U as well!"

The only reason why NSMB2 was about the coins is because Nintendo only cared about the coins they got from this game.

Nabber said:

Let me sum it up with an SLW .gif.
zBppZGC.gif

Nobody said it so......Mega Mushroom returns.
File:Mega_Mushroom_Artwork_-_Super_Mario_3D_World.png

Purple Yoshi said:
I get a feeling Nintendo was like "So, the Wii U isn't selling well. When the 3DS wasn't selling, we made a price cut and brought out a 3D Mario game. Let's do that for the Wii U as well!"
But NSMBU was a launch title for Wii U

Have you played it, or are you basing your opinion of it on the fact that it's a NSMB game?

You can't just say a game sucks when you haven't played it.

There are some times when playing a game in order to judge it isn't even necessary. For example, ever since Sticker Star was released, I was saying that it was garbage compared to the other three games (before playing it), and that turned out to be correct. Another example to use is Rockman Xover... Seriously, does anyone actually need to play that to determine that it's a piece of crap?

When I saw the second trailer on the last Nintendo direct, The music for it sounded a little kazoie. But besides that, the game sounds really cool! Especially with those amazing graphics!

I personally think my favorite power up from the trailer i saw was the double cherry. :)

Sonicyay2 said:

YoshiGo99 said:
That HD though!!! It looks amazing and the music for this trailer is much better than the other one. It seems that the mega mushroom is returning from artwork that YoshiKong uploaded onto the wiki.

Mentioned already.

YoshiGo99 said:
Sonicyay2 said:

YoshiGo99 said:
That HD though!!! It looks amazing and the music for this trailer is much better than the other one. It seems that the mega mushroom is returning from artwork that YoshiKong uploaded onto the wiki.

Mentioned already.

Obnoxious video responses will get you nowhere.

By the way, did anyone notice the extra detail on Mario and Luigi's insignia on their caps? It looks like it's stitched. It looks off, since the rest of the clothing looks like plastic.

Back