Mario Kart 8 / Mario Kart 8 Deluxe

Re: Mario Kart 8

I got the joke but it didn't really work here.

Lakituthequick said:
I got the joke but it didn't really work here.

then your post was meaningless.

We dont like spam in this thread, sir.

It did work. You said the page disappeared, and I joked around saying that if it disappeared, it was abducted by aliens.

*looks at the source (before it was disappeared)*

It will be an overkilling content if other amiibo figures like Diddy Kong, Bowser Jr., etc are compatible with MK8.

EDIT: About the amiibo functions in MK8, do you think that the Mii stats will change according to the costume (eg. Captain Falcon costume will have higher speed and acceleration)?

I'm predicting the DLC release date as November 13th. Apparently that's the day when an update is downloadable for amiibo functionality.

Nysic said:
I'm predicting the DLC release date as November 13th. Apparently that's the day when an update is downloadable for amiibo functionality.
You got it right!

November 13th. And Link...

Wow I was right

Ok now time to flip out

FUCKING SNES RAINBOW ROAD WHY NINTENDO WHY IT WAS REMADE LITERALLY IN THE LAST GAME IT'S THE WORST RAINBOW ROAD WHY

DEM ZELDA AND F-ZERO MUSICS. HHHHHHHHHHHHHNNNNNNNNNNNNNNGGGGGGGGGGGGG............

Now why fucking SNES Rainbow Road? That track SUCKS, and it already appeared in Mario Kart 7. Why not the GameCube one?!

Also, there are 5 new tracks and 3 retro. So they will be mixed. That explains the Triforce Cup being placed with the retro tracks.

We have:
-A new ice-themed track with split paths
-An ancient china-themed course with Gobblegut
-The Zelda track
-Mute City
-Excitebike Arena
-Yoshi Circuit
-Wario's Gold Mine
-SNES Rainbow Road (ugh)

BTW, did anyone notice in the Zelda track, coins are replaced by rupees?

Anser said:
DEM ZELDA AND F-ZERO MUSICS. HHHHHHHHHHHHHNNNNNNNNNNNNNNGGGGGGGGGGGGG............

Now why *bleep*ing SNES Rainbow Road? That track SUCKS, and it already appeared in Mario Kart 7. Why not the GameCube one?!

Super Circuit's Rainbow Road probably would've come before Double Dash!!'s Rainbow Road.

Anyway, my hiatus will apparently be done in another week now.

well for the people wondering about how dlc online works, here you go
http://www.gonintendo.com/s/241046-nintendo-explains-how-mario-kart-8-s-dlc-will-work-in-online-races

GCN Rainbow Road really should have been in this game instead of SNES Rainbow Road and N64 Rainbow Road.

But I have finally got both packs today and I am really looking forward to play the first 8 DLC tracks.

Now, where on earth are Diddy Kong and Bowser Jr.?

All the new tracks look great, except I'm really, really skeptical on the ice level because of Rosalina's Ice World.

[me=Gamefreak]suppresses horrible flashbacks.[/me]

edit:
Mute City and dragon driftway are the courses I'm looking forward to the most.

Also, kinda cool that there's new tires and a new glider too.

Back