Mario Kart 8 / Mario Kart 8 Deluxe

Re: Mario Kart 8

Sounds worthless for me, but oh well.

So is this app basically just making it possible to view videos posted through Mario Kart TV on mobile devices since from what we've seen from the Mario Kart 8 Community highlight reels can't be viewed without having the game? If so I won't really get much use out of it since I'm getting the game at launch and I don't really use mobile data.

Dry Troopa said:
Dry Troopa said:
There's something on the way:
http://nintendoeverything.com/mario-kart-8-web-app-on-the-way/
About that, here are some screenshots.
original.jpg

Nintendo teamed up with Apple, Google and Windows!
TPC(i) already released two apps for the Apple App Store, Pokémon TV and Pokédex for iOS.

Super Smash Misty said:
Dry Troopa said:
Dry Troopa said:
There's something on the way:
http://nintendoeverything.com/mario-kart-8-web-app-on-the-way/
About that, here are some screenshots.
original.jpg

Nintendo teamed up with Apple, Google and Windows!
TPC(i) already released two apps for the Apple App Store, Pokémon TV and Pokédex for iOS.
Okay. Nintendo teamed up with Apple, Google and Windows!

Wait... did The Pokemon Company release those games for the Android and Windows?

App kinda seems useless to me.

Anyway here's some online stuff for those who are into that:

Super Smash Misty said:
Baby Luigi said:
Miyamoto said that the Koopalings are not his children
Koopalings7.jpg

They're Bowser's young goats
That text, "We just love being mean!" and "These are Bowser's kids!!" sound like it was intended for babies.

I know right, I mean, it's not like it's a game intended for a younger audience or anything.

PeteyPiranhaPerson said:
I know right, I mean, it's not like it's a game intended for a younger audience or anything.
Sarcasm or not? If so, adults play it, but come on, 6-year-olds cannot read instruction manuals.

Those are actually pretty funny though, especially the way there are exclamation points (two to be exact) at the end like the guy who wrote it was shouting at you.

SuperQueenChrysalis said:
If so, adults play it, but come on, 6-year-olds cannot read instruction manuals.

You never know

Super Smash Misty said:
Baby Luigi said:
Miyamoto said that the Koopalings are not his children
Koopalings7.jpg

They're Bowser's young goats
That text, "We just love being mean!" and "These are Bowser's kids!!" sound like it was intended for babies.
Well the ESRB rating for it is E (6 years+), at least for the Virtual Console.

Sarcasm or not? If so, adults play it, but come on, 6-year-olds cannot read instruction manuals.
They get their parents to help them. But I could read it when I was 6, and so could my sister. Some people are different.

Astronomical said:
They get their parents to help them. But I could read it when I was 6, and so could my sister. Some people are different.
I could also read it.

Astronomical said:
I could also read it.
Aren't you contradicting yourself, though?

You're saying 6 year olds couldn't read it but you said you could when you were 6.

What can I say? I was more ahead of people in every subject. Once I spent the day in Year 6 when my true year was Early Years!!

Dry Troopa said:
YoshiGo99 said:
PeteyPiranhaPerson said:
Inside Drifting:

I was never a fan of it, I was terrible at using inside drifting bikes and I felt they were used too much.
Most MKW experts use inside drifting bikes.

Because most of them abuse Funky + Flame Runner anyway

Back