Mario Kart 8 / Mario Kart 8 Deluxe

Re: Mario Kart Wii U

Still doesn't help that there are players who use heavy karts, who can easily send you 6-feet down under in a matter of seconds.

MnSG said:
Still doesn't help that there are players who use heavy karts, who can easily send you 6-feet down under in a matter of seconds.

Yeah, even that depends on the course you're using. Maybe Mario Kart should tone down the force in the next games, maybe as the force in Mario Kart: Double Dash. If it was Mario Kart 64, though, it would be horrendous.

Mario Kart 8 announced at Nintendo Direct e3.

Logo_EN_-_Mario_Kart_8.png

It looked awesome.

So glad Toadette is back. Was starting to think Nintendo forgot about her. And the Anti-Gravity things looks really cool. I don't know if I really want Bikes back though.

New Super Mario said:
It looked awesome.

So glad Toadette is back. Was starting to think Nintendo forgot about her. And the Anti-Gravity things looks really cool. I don't know if I really want Bikes back though.
Where is Toadette, I didn't see her

King Antasma said:
New Super Mario said:
It looked awesome.

They zoomed in on her. It's hard to miss her.

This definitely looks like the best Mario Kart game yet. I'm seriously loving the graphics - hell, I love the graphics of every Wii U game I've seen so far. The hovercraft looks really damn cool, as well as the whole anti-gravity thing.

cryoAwakening said:
King Antasma said:
New Super Mario said:
It looked awesome.

They zoomed in on her. It's hard to miss her.
I missed the first part of the trailer because of crappy internet. Second time Youtube lagged a lot, I'll have to watch it again

MK-Zero X is coming out.

Nintendo know at Sonic and Sega all Stars Racing exists and know that their games are excellent.

But wow, this was just amazing.

Indeed, I was jokingly saying, that Mario Kart 8 has notable similarities to F-Zero.

Back