Mario Kart 8 / Mario Kart 8 Deluxe

Re: Mario Kart 8

BoneDryDunesMK8.png

Bone Dry Dunes, who saw that coming.

So that flying section is actually above the finish line. Even that GameXplain analysis didn't see that.

Fawfulthegreat64 said:
MKguy7 said:
I wish they used the blue shell with wings. It looked cooler and wasn't as broken.
Wasn't as broken? Well it screwed first place over while not helping the person who launched it in the slightest. While the one without wings can hit people between 1st and the launcher, thus making it a useful item and not a complete middle finger to first.

I suppose a better way to put it is overpowered. First of all, the winged one did plenty of help to the launcher, if you were good. Second of all, the one without wings does the exact same as the winged one to someone in first. It IS more useful to the launcher but a huge annoyance to everyone in front of them. It's overpowered because it's not just a middle finger to first, but to anyone who is unlucky enough to be in its path.

So, just reserved the game today.

I reserved one for me and my cousin and gave him the receipt to him for his birthday.

He was jumping up and down in joy at it because he is such a big Mario fan. :)

DragonFreak said:
I wish I had a cousin who liked Mario. Like they're all CoD fans. And two like Skylanders.

you'd love my family.

they like cod too but also a lot more stuff.

mostly my parents and cousins though.

MKguy7 said:
Fawfulthegreat64 said:
MKguy7 said:
I wish they used the blue shell with wings. It looked cooler and wasn't as broken.
Wasn't as broken? Well it screwed first place over while not helping the person who launched it in the slightest. While the one without wings can hit people between 1st and the launcher, thus making it a useful item and not a complete middle finger to first.

I suppose a better way to put it is overpowered. First of all, the winged one did plenty of help to the launcher, if you were good. Second of all, the one without wings does the exact same as the winged one to someone in first. It IS more useful to the launcher but a huge annoyance to everyone in front of them. It's overpowered because it's not just a middle finger to first, but to anyone who is unlucky enough to be in its path.

Tell me how an item who will hit only the one in first place is helpful to the launcher.

Cirdec said:
MKguy7 said:
Fawfulthegreat64 said:
MKguy7 said:

Tell me how an item who will hit only the one in first place is helpful to the launcher.

I find it useful because if they aren't really far ahead you can usually catch up and pass them. You can get them in 4th and most of the time the racers are pretty clustered together. Escpecially online, when there's not always 12 people.

As I said in a GameFAQs topic, "game items" is way too broad and could refer to anything. DK Barrels, Boos, and Cheep-Cheeps are probably already stage hazards from the game.

Any reason you had to quote the post three times?

Can we please veer away from Call of Duty hate and back towards Mario Kart 8?

Call of Duty is amazing, though.

I hope Boo returns as an item. He was very useful.

Anser said:
Call of Duty is amazing, though.

I hope Boo returns as an item. He was very useful.
Both of those statements, I don't like.
I want Boo as a playable character to replace King Boo.
I want the regular guy, yeah!
And CoD is a horrible game.
It has been the ispiration for many Murders and statistics has proven this.

3D Player 2004 said:
And CoD is a horrible game.
It has been the ispiration for many Murders and statistics has proven this.

I hate you. I really do.

My English 9th Grade Teacher told me that once and I'm just repeating it.

So you're just gonna parrot away a blatantly false "statistic"?

3D Player 2004 said:

Oh but it's not the video games' fault. It's the mentally insane person behind it. please don't use it as an argument against gun control thnx

http://electronics.howstuffworks.com/video-game-violence.htm

Can we please stop? We don't need mod intervention here.

I wonder if the US will get any pre-order bonuses? Because this game is the first game I seriously considered pre-ordering because I want to play it on day one this badly

Back