Votes: 1 3.6%
  • Dragon

Votes: 5 17.9%
  • Dark

Votes: 4 14.3%
  • Fairy

Votes: 4 14.3%

• Total voters
Pretty sure this has been done before, but oh well!

My favorite belongs to the dragon type. I like a lot of dragons like Salamence, Hydreigon, Dragonite, Flygon, and Haxorus.

Resists many common attack types, and dragon isn't exactly resisted by a lot either. One could say its overpowered, but as said I do like a lot of dragon pokemon.

That said being weak to ice and itself isn't too fun as both these types are good offensively and hurt pretty bad in the right hands(such as Mammoswine and other dragons I listed above).

Overall though it's a pretty cool type.

I like fire types. Plus, Chimchar is a fire type!

I like Fire and Dragon types. Oh, and I use a lot of Steel types as well.

Zae said:
FireUmbreon said:
Pyro said:
ironically, ice & water types
you must like glaceon and vaporeon then.

But glaceon is bad. Vaporeon on the hand rocks.
Umbreon has some excellent defense and special defense.

it's pretty hard to hit Umbreon without a fighting type move or without having screech/metal sound.

FireUmbreon said:
Zae said:
FireUmbreon said:
Pyro said:

it's pretty hard to hit Umbreon without a fighting type move or without having screech/metal sound.

Bug also wrecks it pretty bad and things with boost moves such as nasty plot or swords dance aren't that threatened by it. Doesn't help that Umbreon doesn't have a reliable healing move either, and umbreon must rely on toxic and other such moves as its offenses really suck.

Zae said:
FireUmbreon said:
Zae said:
FireUmbreon said:
Pyro said:

Bug also wrecks it pretty bad and things with boost moves such as nasty plot or swords dance aren't that threatened by it. Doesn't help that Umbreon doesn't have a reliable healing move either, and umbreon must rely on toxic and other such moves as its offenses really suck.
aaaaand it's a fatal mistake to bring a dark type monotype to fight a volcarona.

I learned it the hard way. :c

Shadow (yes, I count that as a type) and Dark

For type combination, I'd say Water/Ground is my favorite since it only has one weakness.

Electric used to be my favorite singular type, but I've been leaning more towards psychic, fighting, dark, ground and flying.

Favorites:

Fire
Dragon
Ghost

Least favorites:

Bug
Grass
Ice (It's okay, I just am not that fond of it.)

Steel. Ever since I played Pokemon Gold when it first came out, I've loved Steel-types.

Crocodile Dippy said:
Steel. Ever since I played Pokemon Gold when it first came out, I've loved Steel-types.
it's really good to resist most of the types and yet attack in a very strong manner.

plus inmunity to poison and poison types helps a lot and that's like one antidote less

Fire

For a Few Reasons. One of them is that is was the first Ultimate Monotype I have finished completely. Typhlosion was my starter during SoulSilver which was the game that got me into Pokemon (Despite playing Yellow as a kid, I didn't do much else with the series). Also, I've always liked Fire as a weapon. As a kid I used to wish I could control fire or some thing, like it was one of those fantasies you have before realizing how stupid it seems.

Anyway, Fire > Other stuff.

I also like Dragon, Steel and Bug as secondaries

Dragon: There aren't a big amount of them and they make you feel powerful having one.
Steel: Most of their designs are great and they also make you feel powerful. I think Scizor is great.
Bug: I'm doing an Ultimate Monotype Challenge on it and I have new-found liking for them.

Mine's a tie for Water and Ice, but I voted Ice :D.

Ground because they are super-effective against 5 types, they can easily murder foes with Earthquake and my two strongest pokemon are Excadrill and Krookodile.

Back