What's your favorite Pokémon type?

whats your fave type

  • Normal

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Fighting

    Votes: 2 7.4%
  • Flying

    Votes: 1 3.7%
  • Poison

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Ground

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Rock

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Bug

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Ghost

    Votes: 5 18.5%
  • Steel

    Votes: 2 7.4%
  • Fire

    Votes: 3 11.1%
  • Water

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Grass

    Votes: 1 3.7%
  • Electric

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Psychic

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Ice

    Votes: 1 3.7%
  • Dragon

    Votes: 5 18.5%
  • Dark

    Votes: 3 11.1%
  • Fairy

    Votes: 4 14.8%

  • Total voters
    27

Zae

Donkey Kong
Banned User
Pretty sure this has been done before, but oh well!

My favorite belongs to the dragon type. I like a lot of dragons like Salamence, Hydreigon, Dragonite, Flygon, and Haxorus.

Resists many common attack types, and dragon isn't exactly resisted by a lot either. One could say its overpowered, but as said I do like a lot of dragon pokemon.

That said being weak to ice and itself isn't too fun as both these types are good offensively and hurt pretty bad in the right hands(such as Mammoswine and other dragons I listed above).

Overall though it's a pretty cool type.
 

Ray Trace

You Can Tick Off Birds If You Follow My Advice
I like Fire and Dragon types. Oh, and I use a lot of Steel types as well.
 

EctoBiologist

Best cat themed touhou. I love touhou and DR.
Banned User
Zae said:
FireUmbreon said:
Pyro said:
ironically, ice & water types
you must like glaceon and vaporeon then.
But glaceon is bad. Vaporeon on the hand rocks.
Umbreon has some excellent defense and special defense.

it's pretty hard to hit Umbreon without a fighting type move or without having screech/metal sound.
 

Zae

Donkey Kong
Banned User
FireUmbreon said:
Zae said:
FireUmbreon said:
Pyro said:
ironically, ice & water types
you must like glaceon and vaporeon then.
But glaceon is bad. Vaporeon on the hand rocks.
Umbreon has some excellent defense and special defense.

it's pretty hard to hit Umbreon without a fighting type move or without having screech/metal sound.
Bug also wrecks it pretty bad and things with boost moves such as nasty plot or swords dance aren't that threatened by it. Doesn't help that Umbreon doesn't have a reliable healing move either, and umbreon must rely on toxic and other such moves as its offenses really suck.
 

EctoBiologist

Best cat themed touhou. I love touhou and DR.
Banned User
Zae said:
FireUmbreon said:
Zae said:
FireUmbreon said:
Pyro said:
ironically, ice & water types
you must like glaceon and vaporeon then.
But glaceon is bad. Vaporeon on the hand rocks.
Umbreon has some excellent defense and special defense.

it's pretty hard to hit Umbreon without a fighting type move or without having screech/metal sound.
Bug also wrecks it pretty bad and things with boost moves such as nasty plot or swords dance aren't that threatened by it. Doesn't help that Umbreon doesn't have a reliable healing move either, and umbreon must rely on toxic and other such moves as its offenses really suck.
aaaaand it's a fatal mistake to bring a dark type monotype to fight a volcarona.

I learned it the hard way. :c
 

Mario4Ever

A price for everything.
Retired Wiki Staff
Shadow (yes, I count that as a type) and Dark
 

Gumball Machine

Celestial Guide
For type combination, I'd say Water/Ground is my favorite since it only has one weakness.

Electric used to be my favorite singular type, but I've been leaning more towards psychic, fighting, dark, ground and flying.
 

Gamefreak75

"The hated boss who beats you down..."
Chat Administrator
Core 'Shroom Staff
Retired Forum Mod
Retired Wiki Staff
We sure do have a lot of fire lovers here.

I like Ghost and Bug types the best.
 

Soundless Voice

Star Spirit
Banned User
Favorites:

Fire
Dragon
Ghost

Least favorites:

Bug
Grass
Ice (It's okay, I just am not that fond of it.)
 

Pokemon DP

God I'm good at being an owl
Retired Wiki Staff
Steel. Ever since I played Pokemon Gold when it first came out, I've loved Steel-types.
 

EctoBiologist

Best cat themed touhou. I love touhou and DR.
Banned User
Crocodile Dippy said:
Steel. Ever since I played Pokemon Gold when it first came out, I've loved Steel-types.
it's really good to resist most of the types and yet attack in a very strong manner.

plus inmunity to poison and poison types helps a lot and that's like one antidote less
 
Fire

For a Few Reasons. One of them is that is was the first Ultimate Monotype I have finished completely. Typhlosion was my starter during SoulSilver which was the game that got me into Pokemon (Despite playing Yellow as a kid, I didn't do much else with the series). Also, I've always liked Fire as a weapon. As a kid I used to wish I could control fire or some thing, like it was one of those fantasies you have before realizing how stupid it seems.

Anyway, Fire > Other stuff.

I also like Dragon, Steel and Bug as secondaries

Dragon: There aren't a big amount of them and they make you feel powerful having one.
Steel: Most of their designs are great and they also make you feel powerful. I think Scizor is great.
Bug: I'm doing an Ultimate Monotype Challenge on it and I have new-found liking for them.
 

marioman1213

ROSERADE HAS RETURNED! ...As a Bombchu.
Mine's a tie for Water and Ice, but I voted Ice :D.
 

User 101

Bowser Jr.
Ground because they are super-effective against 5 types, they can easily murder foes with Earthquake and my two strongest pokemon are Excadrill and Krookodile.
 
Top