Top 100 Games of All Time - Mario #2 and #3

Xzbeat

Goomba
Pretty awesome list - nice to see Mario feature so heavily in the top 20 :mario:

http://gamewise.co/games/top-rated

x5d176.jpg

Spyro is on 99 and 2000. :D

But no, Super Mario Galaxy and Super Mario Galaxy 2 are far from the best games ever.

and Super Mario 3D Land for 51? Yeah right.

Fanboys strike.

Anyway I did like the SMG games but I because of it's reviews, 10 year old fanboys just put it as the best game ever.

NSY said:
Fanboys strike.

Anyway I did like the SMG games but I because of it's reviews, 10 year old fanboys just put it as the best game ever.

I mean, Mario is one of my favorite series, but I just didn't like those games as much as everybody else. I mean, Super Mario Galaxy and Super Mario Galaxy 2 wouldn't even be close to my Top 100.

I like Mario games but I disagree with the choices that normally get put on top games lists like SMG and SMG2. I would put SMG or SMG2 as I like those games but not in the Top 10.

That list is so wrong Kid Icarus Uprsing at 100! It would be either the top or very close to the top in my list. I also disagree with MK7 being better that SMRPG. At least they put Crash 3 in the list.

I used to be a SMG2 fanboy, but really I've grown up now and while I still liked the game, i've played better.

I loved SMG2 when I first got it I loved but after I have done everything except the Perfect Run it isn't as fun. It's great in multiplayer though.

Yoshidude99 said:
I loved SMG2 when I first got it I loved but after I have done everything except the Perfect Run it isn't as fun. It's great in multiplayer though.
It thought multiplayer kinda sucked.

But it was a hell of a lot better than the original's multiplayer.

Why is SMG2 rated as the second best game of all time?I mean it's a good game but there's better games out there.

Does it make any sense that Half Life 2 is higher than the Orange Box, which includes Half Life 2?

The circle jerk over Ocarina of Time needs to stop. Majora's Mask is better.

besides, everyone knows super metroid is the best game ever :samus:

i like how they've decided to say that DKC is worse than a wrestling game

that's just GENIUS

</sarcasm>

Xpike said:
Does it make any sense that Half Life 2 is higher than the Orange Box, which includes Half Life 2?
Somebody
Doesn't like those TF2 hats
(TF2 is the other game in the orange box iirc, which is very awesome)

Ghirahim said:
NSY said:
Fanboys strike.

I mean, Mario is one of my favorite series, but I just didn't like those games as much as everybody else. I mean, Super Mario Galaxy and Super Mario Galaxy 2 wouldn't even be close to my Top 100.
actually according to critics super mario galaxy 2 is in fact the second best game ever

Cornelius Van Wyck Lawrence said:
Ghirahim said:
NSY said:
Fanboys strike.

actually according to critics super mario galaxy 2 is in fact the second best game ever
Actually, this is a user-voted list, which explains why there's so many Mario games in there, and why Pokemon Red/Blue beat out every other Pokemon game, this is a nostalgia-based list.

>ttyd is 27
>bullshit

super mario galaxy 2 is like #8,006 on my top 100 video games list

heck i haven't even played 100 video games that i like...i think

Ə said:
Layton should have swept the top five.
This
Which Layton though?
Also I hate how much love SMG2 gets, its a fucking expansion pack which they call a game.
At least LoZ got the top spot
*Prepares to be shot by Zelda haters*

Ə said:
Layton should have swept the top five.
I know, it's quite puzzling indeed....

By the way, have you heard this one before?

Doomie said:
The circle jerk over Ocarina of Time needs to stop. Majora's Mask is better.

besides, everyone knows super metroid is the best game ever :samus:
Replace Majora's Mask with Wind Waker and that's my opinion.

Also, where's the Kirby love. :kirby: <-There's not even a smiley to commemorate him.

NSY said:
Yoshidude99 said:
It thought multiplayer kinda sucked.

But it was a hell of a lot better than the original's multiplayer.
It does normally but its great with friends.

Personally, my top ten would include these games:

Spyro 2: Ripto's Rage
Paper Mario: The Thousand Year Door
The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time
The Legend of Zelda: Skyward Sword
Spyro 3: Year of the Dragon

After that, I'd really have to look into it more to decide my other ones.

so is this going to be an actual discussion or fan boys bitching about how there favorite games aren't on this list or how they're not high enough?

No ones really going of topic though.

I would have a lot of Zelda games in my top 10 only because the series is excellent.

Back