Top 100 Games of All Time - Mario #2 and #3

Cornelius Van Wyck Lawrence said:
so is this going to be an actual discussion or fan boys bitching about how there favorite games aren't on this list or how they're not high enough?
I'm not complaining, I'm merely stating my list. Is that a bad thing?

I might actually put both Galaxies in my top 100. Not towards the top though, they'd be much lower down. I don't have any problems with OoT at number one, personally.

NSY said:
I would have a lot of Zelda games in my top 10 only because the series is excellent.

I'd put OoT and Wind Waker in the list, with OoT possibly in the top ten. I doubt I'd include any after that, I don't like the series that much anymore.

Yoshidude99 said:
That list is so wrong Kid Icarus Uprsing at 100! It would be either the top or very close to the top in my list.

Top 100 material? Maybe. Top 10? Definitely not.

Chilly said:
:kirby: <-There's not even a smiley to commemorate him.

we must force someone to make a kirby smiley

I'm not really surprised, most popular lists think oot and smg games are the best things around, which I'm inclined to disagree of course, but really I'm not too worried about it.

Much like reviews, I don't really go with this stuff too often.

Can I say one more thing. There was no Ace Attorney and only one Layton game on that list :(
407.png

At least Unwound future from the Layton series got a spot, but they could have included the first one as well. No Ace Attorney: Not even 1 or 3? :(

Ok, I will stop being a butthurt fangirl now, at least there was a fair amount of Zelda there :)

Smasher said:
I might actually put both Galaxies in my top 100. Not towards the top though, they'd be much lower down. I don't have any problems with OoT at number one, personally.

NSY said:
I would have a lot of Zelda games in my top 10 only because the series is excellent.

I'd put OoT and Wind Waker in the list, with OoT possibly in the top ten. I doubt I'd include any after that, I don't like the series that much anymore.

Yoshidude99 said:
That list is so wrong Kid Icarus Uprsing at 100! It would be either the top or very close to the top in my list.

Top 100 material? Maybe. Top 10? Definitely not.

Chilly said:
:kirby: <-There's not even a smiley to commemorate him.

we must force someone to make a kirby smiley
You really need to play Uprising

I have played Uprising, and as I said, it's good, but definitely not good enough to be considered one of the very best games of all time in my opinion.

Why in the living world did a redecoed Super Mario Galaxy make it in #2? Why?

I think it's because it is a popular game.

Popular or not, it doesn't deserve being above other games, ESPECIALLY over games like Paper Mario: Thousand-Year Door or Super Mario World

why not? what makes one game better then another?

Super Mario Bros. 3

Enough said

Exactly the point of my post

Baby Luigi said:
why not? what makes one game better then another?

Super Mario Bros. 3

Enough said
yeah i think that's a good game but it doesn't mean it's the greatest game of all time

BUT IT HAS THE GOOMBA'S SHOE IN IT

BUT IT'S ONLY IN ONE LEVEL now if it was in more then one level then maybe (also SMB3 is still the greatest mario game ever)

I took another look at the list. I thought it was 100 Mario games of all time. Now I'm very upset. Why Spore isn't there?? :[

This list is just a popularity contest, no more, no less

Baby Luigi said:
I took another look at the list. I thought it was 100 Mario games of all time. Now I'm very upset. Why Spore isn't there?? :[

This list is just a popularity contest, no more, no less
2slo4me

But yes that's exactly what it is otherwise i'd be mad and whining about no tales of graces, paper mario, etc. etc. etc.

I'm just mad at people not calling it what it really is: a popularity contest

but you just called it a popularity contest and you are a people

How do you know I'm not just a robot :smug:

Back