Super Smash Bros.

Should I drive it out to the woods and shoot it or should you?

Nah... just ignore the whole "Tier", etc. stuff, I never payed attention to any of that anyway.

X_X

Sir Grodus said: He said he loved Bowser, didn't say he was good.

ha.ha.ha. Buuut anyway, MM I CA'NT tell you how Bowser is good, because I do'nt know. I'm just good with him.

"off topic" A really funny thing happened while I was playing SSBM recently. We were in Zebes, and my opponent (yoshilord) was on the ledge at the bottom. If I went down there, he would kill me, so I decided I would wait for him to come back up. He said sometihng to me, I took my eyes off the screen for one second and.....a box of bombs fell right on top of me. :( :x

My fave char? MG&W and/or MEW2. Okay, I'll stop with the abbreviatios. Anydangways, do any of you think there are any more trophies?

Well, I don't care about their tier stuff. When I decide my main character, I choose the one I feel the most comfortable with (Luigi FTW), not someone highest up at some stupid list.

I like using Gannondorf or Kirby, or Gannondorf Kirby. Also, does anyone
think that the ''dorf'' part in Gannondorf's name is a pun on ''Dwarf''?

Monty Mole, the reaserch put into the list was done by people who prefer certain characters. If it was a poll, people vote on who there best with. It's all opinion.

ultimatetoad said:
Monty Mole, the reaserch put into the list was done by people who prefer certain characters. If it was a poll, people vote on who there best with. It's all opinion.

Wow even I know that's wrong. Maybe you should check into things before talking about them.

Cracked says:Wow even I know that's wrong. Maybe you should check into things before talking about them.

hmmm...naah. :lol: But, anyway, after that post I realized the other options. The point I'm trying to make is, every character has strengths and weaknesses.

BUT, to answer Smiddle and PPL:

Smiddle: Probably. So many trophies
PPL: Maybe.

Do you know who I play REALLY bad as? Kirby. I mean, I just plain suck as him.

Back