• Bad boss.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Pain in the a**!

Votes: 3 15.0%
  • I like pie!

Votes: 10 50.0%

• Total voters
Alexneushoorn said:
How can i get to Whitecap Beach if i need Wiggler to get there?
Did you bring all the segments back to Wiggler?

Ok, i reunited Wiggler with his body, defeated Gooper Blooper, saved the 3rd Royal Sticker, fixed the boat, defeated Big Cheep Cheep and now im stuck at 4-1. And defeated Bowser Jr., by the way.

Bring a Fire Flower to melt one of those trees to get a Warp Pipe scrap, and paste it where it goes. After that, get the secret exit.

Then bring the Radiator from Stump Glade and place it on the pedestal near the Cooligan area to melt the mountain. Go through that hole and up the mountain to reach the regular exit.

I'm having trouble capturing the Boos in The Enigmansion. I found the safe and i can't seem to find a place where it fits.

I think there is a room with a bookshelf that you can take away. Look for a shelf as big as the safe.

Also, I got stuck at one point with the wall with a infinijumo sticker on it, take that wall and the wall in the room beside it, switch them and you can get to the boo in the greenhouse. Not sure if you got that one or not.

I just unlocked the basement. Does anyone know how to get into the greenhouse?

I already told you. Swap the wall with the door that leads to a view of the greenhouse and the wall with the infinijump sticker (Red jump sticker, upside-down).

Can somebody help me again? I'm stuck in Shy Guy Jungle and can't get the last bridge part.

Alexneushoorn said:
Can somebody help me again? I'm stuck in Shy Guy Jungle and can't get the last bridge part.
Which one is that?

NSY said:
Alexneushoorn said:
Which one is that?

The one where the Spear Guy gets eaten by the stinkflower and the bridge part gets spit on a ledge you can't reach.

Wait, is that the one where there's leaves that you can travel on.

Actually, wait, shy guy jungle is world 5. Ummm, I don't remember it, but have you tried checking if you can hammer something nearby or place down a sticker?

I feel like I remember it, I had to hammer some hidden blocks of some sort.

Crackin355 said:
Wait, is that the one where there's leaves that you can travel on.

Actually, wait, shy guy jungle is world 5. Ummm, I don't remember it, but have you tried checking if you can hammer something nearby or place down a sticker?

I feel like I remember it, I had to hammer some hidden blocks of some sort.

I'll check it.

SHY-GUY 3 is probably the easiest. He'll run towards the right. Once again, this Shy-Guy will hide in the bushes. Chase him to the leftside of the screen, out of the bushes and up the embankment. If you do this correctly, he'll eventually reach the ledge by the flower, jumping over the flower and waiting for you at the other side. Jump down, hit the flower, then use your hammer to SMACK A HIDDEN BLOCK by the little clearing by the ledge on the left. NOT THE LEDGE DIRECTLY NEXT TO THE FLOWER. The hidden block is located approximately between the flower and the slight embankment you forced the Shy-Guy up earlier. The hidden block is located on the ground, FYI. It may be easier to locate the hidden block BEFORE chasing the Shy-Guy. After you find the hidden block (which provides a much easier shortcut) it's simply a matter of jumping past the flower and grabbing that last bridge piece.

Here's what I found. I was right about the area from my memory, which was fuzzy. I do remember there being a secret door area to the right of that shy guy as well, that contains a strong pair of scissors.

Crackin355 said:
SHY-GUY 3 is probably the easiest. He'll run towards the right. Once again, this Shy-Guy will hide in the bushes. Chase him to the leftside of the screen, out of the bushes and up the embankment. If you do this correctly, he'll eventually reach the ledge by the flower, jumping over the flower and waiting for you at the other side. Jump down, hit the flower, then use your hammer to SMACK A HIDDEN BLOCK by the little clearing by the ledge on the left. NOT THE LEDGE DIRECTLY NEXT TO THE FLOWER. The hidden block is located approximately between the flower and the slight embankment you forced the Shy-Guy up earlier. The hidden block is located on the ground, FYI. It may be easier to locate the hidden block BEFORE chasing the Shy-Guy. After you find the hidden block (which provides a much easier shortcut) it's simply a matter of jumping past the flower and grabbing that last bridge piece.

Here's what I found. I was right about the area from my memory, which was fuzzy. I do remember there being a secret door area to the right of that shy guy as well, that contains a strong pair of scissors.

Ok, thanks.

Ok, I made it past Shy Guy Jungle and Jungle Rapids. How do I get to the Traveling Toad that is being attacked by Spear Guys?

I think at the end of the stream where the spear guys are dancing around the star sticker, there is an area to the left that you can get too. There's a pipe that leads to the toad.

Crackin355 said:
I think at the end of the stream where the spear guys are dancing around the star sticker, there is an area to the left that you can get too. There's a pipe that leads to the toad.

Ok. I'll check it.

Didn't you say you were going to use a guide from now on.

Back