Can't beat Tower Power Pokey!

What do you think of Tower Power Pokey?

  • Nice boss.

    Votes: 6 30.0%
  • Rather difficult.

    Votes: 1 5.0%
  • Bad boss.

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Pain in the a**!

    Votes: 3 15.0%
  • I like pie!

    Votes: 10 50.0%

  • Total voters
    20

Alexneushoorn

I got a crush on Sonic the Hedgehog.
Banned User
I just can't get past World 2 of Paper Mario Sticker Star! The Tower Power Pokey's got too many segments! The bruiser is too powerful! I will never make any progress on that boss! The Baseball Bat's too expensive in Decalburg! Why, Nintendo?
 

Pyro

Power Star
Get it again at Sandshifter Ruins.

Then use it when it has all of the segments revealed.

Bam, you win.
 

Alexneushoorn

I got a crush on Sonic the Hedgehog.
Banned User
I tried. But the tomb i thought i found it in was empty. I always get lost in the Sandshifter ruins.
 

NSY

Celestial Guide
Just save up by battling other enemies.
 

Pyro

Power Star
Alexneushoorn said:
I tried. But the tomb i thought i found it in was empty. I always get lost in the Sandshifter ruins.
Well, obviously it wasn't that tomb. Check more.
 
Alexneushoorn said:
I just can't get past World 2 of Paper Mario Sticker Star! The Tower Power Pokey's got too many segments! The bruiser is too powerful! I will never make any progress on that boss! The Baseball Bat's too expensive in Decalburg! Why, Nintendo?
It must be too expensive because you're avoiding battles, I had more than enough money for a baseball bat at that point in the game. Since you don't, looks like you've forced yourself to re-explore the Tomb level. Use the Baseball Bat when he has 4 body segments and his head, and try to time your button presses with the bat, does extra damage. Then use a lot of Hopslippers, since they do 1 Damage for each hit, you'll get 10HP done to it each time one is used.

Also, having some HP-Plus' would help and also Shiny Mushroom stickers, which I think is easier to get by using a Mushroom on the Paperized Hidden Block at the very beginning of the Yoshi Sphinx level.

It's really not as hard as you're making it out to be. Just be prepared.
 

Mario4Ever

A price for everything.
Retired Wiki Staff
Sombrero Guy said:
I'm stuck at the Oasis :(
You need the faucet sticker (after you get rid of the tornado, anyway).
 

Post-Damage Invincibility

LET ME COME BACK TO THE 'SHROOM!
Banned User
I'll give you a clue: Swing batta batta batta! SWING BATTA BATTA! SWING!!! I hope that's a good enough clue without completely giving the secret away.
 
Post-Damage Invincibility said:
I'll give you a clue: Swing batta batta batta! SWING BATTA BATTA! SWING!!! I hope that's a good enough clue without completely giving the secret away.
He knows you need the baseball bat, he said so already.
 

Alexneushoorn

I got a crush on Sonic the Hedgehog.
Banned User
Few days ago, i finally found the baseball bat at the bottom of the Sandshifter Ruins after going through it a few times. But now im stuck at World 3 in the Wiggler Segment part.
 
Alexneushoorn said:
Few days ago, i finally found the baseball bat at the bottom of the Sandshifter Ruins after going through it a few times. But now im stuck at World 3 in the Wiggler Segment part.
I got stuck there for a while. I don't know if you're stuck where I was, but in the level with the poison water and leaves you ride on, where the leaf gets caught on the pole at the broken bridge, jump on it and hit the invisible blocks.

If it's not there, maybe be more specific and I might be able to help.
 

NSY

Celestial Guide
You will havento return there later during the hunt for Wiggliers.

Just progress on for now.
 

Alexneushoorn

I got a crush on Sonic the Hedgehog.
Banned User
Now im' stuck at the Loop Loop River. I can't seem to reach the Wiggler Segment.
 
You have to ride the leaves once you reach them and be patient and you'll figure it out. Also, to continue after getting the segment,

Crackin355 said:
where the leaf gets caught on the pole at the broken bridge, jump on it and hit the invisible blocks.
The bridge is in the first area as you enter the level.
 

Alexneushoorn

I got a crush on Sonic the Hedgehog.
Banned User
I got three of the four segments. I can't reach Whitecap Beach because the boat in Surfshine Harbour is broken, and i can't find the ship wheel.
 

User4042

Celestial Guide
Alexneushoorn said:
I got three of the four segments. I can't reach Whitecap Beach because the boat in Surfshine Harbour is broken, and i can't find the ship wheel.
It's in the warehouse to the right. You need a lightbulb, which you get to the left of the goal in the Yoshi Sphinx
 
It's impossible to get without that lightbulb. Like PTR said, left of the goal in the Yoshi sphinx. You'll find it as a replacement for one of the torches on the wall, hit it from underneath to knock it out and collect it. You need scissors to cut the rope that is tied to the front of the boat as well.

But you don't use the boat to get to white cap beach, collect all the Wiggler segments and then you'll gain access. Also, as an extra help. The boss of whitecap beach will turn purple after a few turns, use the sponge thing there and then just use stickers like normal on it.

And even further on, after fixing the boat, you better have the hook thing you get from the shop in world 3 (in a secret door area). You should know when to use it when the time comes.

^That should keep you going for a while.
 

Alexneushoorn

I got a crush on Sonic the Hedgehog.
Banned User
Y'know what, im gonna use the NA playthrough of streetpassdubai to help me. That should keep me going.
 
Top