Screwtop it Up

Post-Damage Invincibility

LET ME COME BACK TO THE 'SHROOM!
Banned User
It's official: The hardest, well, ANYTHING, in all the far-reaching Marioverse, including anything Donkey Kong or whatever... Is the Gold Medal of Screwtop it Up!!!!!!!! It took me two days!!!!!!!! I thought I'd never get it! That damn giant firebar that forces you to slow down!

Yeah, this is totally the hardest thing ever. [/sarcasm]

You obviously haven't played REAL challenge. Real difficulty comes from when it's never intended to be superfuck tough but it is.

THIS is fake difficulty.

Game screwing you up for the sake of screwing you up = frustration, not difficulty

Game requiring serious skill to beat = difficulty

Just two days?

Hell I've played crap that took me a week because of its sheer difficulty.

Then again it wasn't a mario game either. To be honest don't think i've had much trouble with mario games in general.

Donkey Kong Country Returns had some hard levels. I really liked the difficulty in that game, at no time did I get really frustrated.

Has anyone here actually done it (Screw top it up). Because I don't think they would be comparing it to the Lost Levels. There's no comparison

Post-Damage Invincibility said:
Has anyone here actually done it (Screw top it up). Because I don't think they would be comparing it to the Lost Levels. There's no comparison

Exactly,nothing compares to the difficulty of The Lost Levels.

Back