Which one character do you absolutely refuse to put in your MSS lineup?

Cheeze

Blooper
In Mario Super Sluggers, who do you refuse to put on your team the most?

For me, it's either Baby Peach or Tiny Kong. I'll go with Tiny. Baby Peach is bad, but Tiny is slightly worse. She gets out more than the cute baby. That's what saves Baby Peach, her cuteness. Tiny, ew. Baby Peach has a great curve ball too. Tiny however has no redeeming factor. She's an all-around awful player.

In every other spin-off its usually a baby.

or common enemies used in the roster. I never use mario either.

Well, we can hope that some characters can be improved in the WiiU version.

Sombrero Guy said:
females since i dislike playing as people of alternate genders to me because it feels weird
I'm glad most people don't think so.

Sombrero Guy said:
females since i dislike playing as people of alternate genders to me because it feels weird

I'm quite the opposite.

I actually feel weird using males characters, instead I love using female characters which is basically what i constantly do.

I can't put Wario in my team. He's ALWAYS the opposing team. The stupid computers made reservations to use Wario, so I can't use the best character ever.

Zae said:
Sombrero Guy said:

I'm quite the opposite.

I actually feel weird using males characters, instead I love using female characters which is basically what i constantly do.

Vice versa for me. My favorite characters are male (except for Toadette)

Who's the other person? There are 7 Toads and Peach is one. Is the other one Daisy? That's who I use with Peach and the Toads.

Anyway, I don't use Blooper, Baby Peach/Daisy, any Yoshi color other than green, Wiggler, or the DK team at all (besides DK, Diddy, and Dixie).

Rocket J. Squirrel said:
Who's the other person? There are 7 Toads and Peach is one. Is the other one Daisy? That's who I use with Peach and the Toads.

Anyway, I don't use Blooper, Baby Peach/Daisy, any Yoshi color other than green, Wiggler, or the DK team at all (besides DK, Diddy, and Dixie).

Yep, I think it's Daisy. The Peach team also consists of Baby Peach, Baby Daisy, and Petey Piranha.

Rocket J. Squirrel said:
I alternate between Daisy and Paragoomba for the last spot.

Mega Morg said:
Ghirahim said:
I never use the goombas because they suck.
SIR I AM DEEPLY OFFENDED BY YOUR COMMENT

Goombas are okay. I prefer Koopas though.

Also, I see you like Robot Wars, correct Morg? I liked that show too. However, I preferred Battlebots. :)

Dorayaki said:
Well, we can hope that some characters can be improved in the WiiU version.

Sombrero Guy said:
I'm glad most people don't think so.
1. We don't know if there is going to be a Wii U version
2. I was just stating what I do, not trying to make people do what I do

Samus Aran said:
Sombrero Guy said:

I'm quite the opposite.

basically what i constantly do.
same.

anyways, I dont really play super sluggers, but i always tend to go for the "bad guy" characters in spin off roster games. Like boo or wario or whoever happens to show up. If boo is an option, he's on my team/my first choice of character. Babies are always the last, and never a choice if I can avoid it.

I just normally stick with the same characters almost every time, so the list of who I avoid would be huge.

Only person I can think of off the top of my head is Petey Piranha. Despite his high batting stat, I only remember getting foul balls with him.

Isn't King Boo the foul ball king?

Baby Luigi said:
Isn't King Boo the foul ball king?

That's what I thought. I struggle with King Boo. Same goes with regular Boo.

Petey's a beast. I can hit home run after home run with him. Same goes with other power hitters like Donkey Kong, Fire Bro, Pianta, Wiggler, and Funky Kong. Same goes with Birdo, and I think she's a power hitter in this game. I always put her on my team. Birdo and DK are my two best players.

Blue Toad is my home-run guy. I always get home-runs with him.

Back