Your First Received Message

Garlic Man

Name-change free since 2018
Wayoshi said:
Sign-ups should start 6/8, if you can't just remind me before you go and I"ll make sure to add you

I believe this was in response to a query about a Mario Kart DS tournament we held way back when.

Post your first received message

and if you delete your old messages, sucks4u

My first PM is from Xzelion entitled "o_o", it used to link to (iirc) a Paper Luigi spritesheet, but now it leads to... The only thing stopping me from quoting it.

The rest of ny first page of PMs is full of a bunch of old-timers like Ninji and 3D

The Ghost of Christmas Crash said:
My first PM is from Xzelion entitled "o_o", it used to link to (iirc) a Paper Luigi spritesheet, but now it leads to... The only thing stopping me from quoting it.
don't just leave us hanging like that bro

The rest of ny first page of PMs is full of a bunch of old-timers like Ninji and 3D

my first page is like blitzwing, moofle, shyguy and uniju

Let's just say the link it redirected to rhymes with "Rexy Rilf"

I also have messages from Stormz, Smiddle, Crystalking, Lario, Stooben, KPH, Wayoshi, Myself, and Blitzwing

I miss some of those guys.

New Super Mario said:
Hey Smasher. You're on the forum now :eek:

Welcome.

Nagito Komaeda said:
wildestScribest said:
You are Don Paulo the neutral teacher/inspired. Your ussually the bad guy, but for once your not, you can create an item for a player once per game, doing this will give them either cop or roleblocker powers, also you can disguise yourself as a dead player, this gives you their roles for the rest of the game. To win survive untill the end. Good Luck

When I first joined, Mason was pretty surprised so he sent a pm and was all HEY ZAE WELCOME OT THE FORUMS ;D

Yepperdoodles.

I deleted by first message ages ago in an inbox cleanup. It was from Nerdy Guy telling me to use proper grammar. Then my second was from MNSG telling me what IMO meant.

Knife said:
Hey I'm making a comic with users as characters on MarioWiki. Would you like to be a character? Send me a custom sprite sheet of yourself or you can ask me to make an edit to an already existing sprite. For exmple, Paper Jorge wants to be a recolor of the MLSS sprite with a P instead a M on Mario.

Please reply quickly as there is only room for 8 users and 3 positions have already been taken.

Yes, I do. I pretty much played the game to death back in late 2005 all the way to March 2006, I believe it was. Why do you ask?

This was from Solar Blaze when I asked him if he had Shadow the Hedgehog.

I don't remember why Blitzwing deleted his account but I think I had something to do with it.

I'll four-up you.

Dry-Petey said:
Hi, there are still some spots left to my gameshow Total Drama Island in Forum Games. The link is below.

http://www.marioboards.com/index.php?topic=16348.msg700389#new

If you would like to sign up, you can sign up.
Pyro said:
Hey hey Drilbur doesn't have two "l"s.
Shoey said:
Wanna be in my mafia game
MCS said:
Could you please remove me off the Shitposter poll? I find that offensive.
GreenDisaster said:
So I'm supposed to send it to you? K.

"William hated Tom so much, he told Tom to go kill himself"

Charmander said:
Hello,

Yes, those positions are open. If you want to apply for them, I need you to send me a complete example of every position you are interested to take on.

Back