Pokemon X and Pokemon Y

you should play pokemon showdown

they organize it into tiers so fair legendaries are still usable while unfair ones are banned to ubers

I don't think so, no.

Some people have been able to access the site with their phones and use the online version, but it requires fast internet.

Also, be advised that the top levels are dominated by Smogon players and other competitive people.

A SmashBoards user has helped me confirm what Pokemon my Friend Safari offers. He also revealed the Battle Maison Pokemon that the CPU partner will use if you use my Friend Code.

Respectre said:
Friend Safari: Fighting
Mankey, Sawk, Tyrogue*
Battle Maison Pokemon:
Manetric@Air Balloon (Thunderbolt, Overheat, Volt Switch, Quick Attack)
Talonflame@Focus Sash (Swords Dance, Quick Attack, Flail, Acrobatics)

Holy crap extra dialogue.

I went back to Parfum Palace just because, and one of the rooms has a portrait of the king who built the palace. When I interacted with it it said at the end "It somehow reminds you of AZ."

OK, this is definitely exclusive postgame dialogue. That's really cool, actually.

Smg2daisy said:
If you remembered the sig that Fanta put before, a man said 'it has been 3,000 years...' and Pokémon Bank come from the sky
The man is AZ

Here's his artwork, just to save you the trouble.

XY_AZ.png

never team up with my friend at the battle maison

he's a dick and his krookodile keeps using earthquake even though he knows you're a poison type

Doctor Walter Bishop said:

he's a dick and his krookodile keeps using earthquake even though he knows you're a poison type

Having to work with a CPU partner can always be a big pain, since your ally could end up going after the same Pokemon as you, and has the tendency to use attacks, regardless of its teammates pros and cons.

Doing a double battle alone is much easier, since you can design your battle plan better; for example, have a Flying-type Pokemon be alongside an Earthquake user so that ONLY the opposing Pokemon would be damaged. Similarly, Telepathy can protect your Pokemon from its own teammate's assaults.

MnSG said:
Doctor Walter Bishop said:

Having to work with a CPU partner can always be a big pain, since your ally could end up going after the same Pokemon as you, and has the tendency to use attacks, regardless of its teammates pros and cons.

Doing a double battle alone is much easier, since you can design your battle plan better; for example, have a Flying-type Pokemon be alongside an Earthquake user so that ONLY the opposing Pokemon would be damaged. Similarly, Telepathy can protect your Pokemon from its own teammate's assaults.

or give into temptation like me and punish the tag partner with direct/indiscriminate attacks

Can someone tell me where the HM Cut is? I know it's a stupid question, but I can't find it anywhere. I looked it up, but all it said was it was in the Maze at Parfum Palace, but where? Seriously, if I'm thinking of the right thing, I've looked pretty much everywhere.

Okay, thank you.

now lets debate how horrible hms are

well aside from surf and waterfall.

...and maybe defog? not sure about that one.

GalacticPetey said:
Fly can be useful, but only in game.

i never liked fly to be honest though

mainly due to two turn move and one time i used fly and something else used thunder.

I was very upset.

Dracomon said:
Why would you use a flying type against an electric type anyways?

I didnt use it against an electric type though, it just had thunder.

So lol

Fly is very helpful for fast travel though.

Very true, it saves a lot of hassle.

Although i just usually have a fly slave in my pc though.

Back