Pokemon X and Pokemon Y

Glaceon said:
Randy Cunningham said:
I started a new file and my party this time doesn't have any mega evolutions, so is it still possible to beat Lysandre's Gyarados and Diantha's Gardevoir?

I didn't use items or Mega Evolutions in battle and was under-levelled (6+ levels behind if I recall right). Still beat Diantha, and Lysandre wasn't that bad either.

I was trying to hatch some eyes for fun (and to see if I could get a shiny), and so I took my Xerneas, Greninja, and Talonflame along with three eyes into the elite four. I thought for sure I was going to lose eventually. Managed to beat the Champion with them three.

I'll tell you though, not having something super effective against that Gyardos can be a pain in the butt to kill him. The longer it takes, the more he spams that Dragon Dance and just gets harder to take down. I forgot how I won that battle, but that was like the only challenge throughout that battle. I really need an electric type attack in my arsenal though.

Anna said:
Glaceon said:
Randy Cunningham said:
I started a new file and my party this time doesn't have any mega evolutions, so is it still possible to beat Lysandre's Gyarados and Diantha's Gardevoir?

I didn't use items or Mega Evolutions in battle and was under-levelled (6+ levels behind if I recall right). Still beat Diantha, and Lysandre wasn't that bad either.

I was trying to hatch some eyes for fun (and to see if I could get a shiny), and so I took my Xerneas, Greninja, and Talonflame along with three eyes into the elite four. I thought for sure I was going to lose eventually. Managed to beat the Champion with them three.

Of course it becomes very easy when you use a legendary.

Anna said:
Oh god 'eyes'

I think you mean eggs. Either way, good luck with the shiny.

So I just won a shiny Gourgeist off PokeMelbourne so that's pretty cool.

Except the guy wanting to trade it is insisting on game chat even though I've been clear about not liking it :s

Negative Minun said:
Nice.

I wanna try finish the Nat. Pokédex.
Have fun wonder trading your ass off then.

Eevolving [ :dk: ] my Eevee. Sofar I have Jolteon and Vaporion

The Tricky Fox said:
I don't use WT due to the fact I hate getting a weak Pokémon everytime.

I use the way called GTS.
People aren't generous on there either. People want Lv. 9 Latios, Latios, Other final evos, everywhere.

Haruka Tenou said:
The Tricky Fox said:

People aren't generous on there either. People want Lv. 9 Latios, Latios, Other final evos, everywhere.
> turn off special Pokemon
> only show results for Pokemon you own

Usually when I'm wonder trading and I receive something lame, I just wonder trade it to someone else. Eventually got myself a dratini doing that the other day.

Oh, I hatched a shiny Bulbasaur like three days ago. It's a female with its HA, so the odds are crazy.

Too bad her IVs suck, but I'm still using her. :wario:

Haruka Tenou said:
The Tricky Fox said:

I ignore them and just say "oh what idiots :rolleyes:".

I tend to try and get transfer only Pokés (like Misdreavus which I have).

According to the tweet, NA will get it "soon"

I can't wait for next month

Aww, yeah, I got a Timid Celebi.

...not that I'm going to use it. Also, what's the point of Hold Back when it's literally a carbon-copy of False Swipe?

Timid doesn't do Celebi much justice if its Speed IV is bad. Sadly, you can't soft-reset to try again, so the Celebi that you get is the one that you'll be stuck with.

Anna said:
Olaf said:
AZ was the stupidest character ever.

You're stupid. :P

AZ had one of the deepest background stories of any Pokemon game ever.

like thats so hard to accomplish.

Back