Swellow
Swoobat
Tailow
Tentacruel
Throh
Tyrantrum
Wynaut
Yanmega

or alternatively something with the ability Trace.

or alternatively alternatively just make a suggestion.
i have a hariyama. do you want to trade an imposter ditto for it?

To give the NPCs a little extra spending money to brighten their days this Christmas season.

I've heard tell that it also increases your "stylishness", which gets you some random bonuses like entry into the Boutique Fantastique and museum entry for free.

You look cooler.

I mean seriously, the entire goal of Pokemon XY is to look as awesome as possible. My character looks like a jazz musician, with a fedora, button-down shirt, and black pants.

Dr. Javelin said:
You look cooler.

I mean seriously, the entire goal of Pokemon XY is to look as awesome as possible. My character looks like a jazz musician, with a fedora, button-down shirt, and black pants.
I spent around 300,000 Pokedollars at the Lumiose City clothing shop for the stuff I'm wearing (I think around 300,000. It was super expensive)
I did that after I beat the Elite Four, and man do I look cool.

I know, right?

You can tell if you look super-stylish because when you dress out, musical notes should spin around your character.

i just... like to customize my appearance because

well when you grew up on city of heroes/villains customization is a blessing

Dr. Javelin said:
I know, right?

You can tell if you look super-stylish because when you dress out, musical notes should spin around your character.
Yeah, my character has the musical notes.

/superstylish

I just went through the game with a red t-shirt, damaged jeans, sneakers, and a blue cap.

Kinda like how I dress irl.

but real life is boring

maybe i should instead take my outfit from pokemon and wear it every day

i do have a fedora lying around somewhere

you should be able to customize your pokemon

give greninja a sweet pair of shades or something

Mienfoo said:

or freaking armor

the ultimate ninja a go go baby

Mienfoo said:

It's stupid how the only Pokemon you can customize is Furfrou (or to my knowledge that's the only one).

Well, I changed my hat to a black logo cap, white logo t-shirt, and red sneakers. Not sure if I changed my pants.

Looks pretty good to me.

Mienfoo said:

Pair of katanas and a Bo staff strapped to its back, belt with smoke bombs and nunchucks, voila, Teenage Mutant Ninja Frog.

i wonder if im the only male that made a female character instead?

Female character stuff is the best. Except the stuff in Lumiose, I only like one of the three styles they have. But, yeah, female characters also get more clothing.

I literally just go do Hotel Richissme to buy more clothes. I still haven't bought the 300,000 coats from Lumiose, yet.

I'm boring, I'm still in my original outfit. I would buy some new clothes, but I haven't seen anything I like.

Glaceon said:
I'm boring, I'm still in my original outfit. I would buy some new clothes, but I haven't seen anything I like.

with a name like that im not surprised!

heh heh

Colress said:
Mienfoo said:

It's stupid how the only Pokemon you can customize is Furfrou (or to my knowledge that's the only one).

It's also quite strange that for a Pokemon who can cut physical attack damage in half, Furfrou's base defense is actually quite frail. But I guess that that's done to keep it from being too tough to beat with physical attacks.

Now that I think about it though, I wonder if Fur Coat halves the damage from Psyshock, Psystrike, and Secret Sword.

pretty sure it does, think i read somewhere fur coat halves them.

I was actually surprised when i saw that ability though, but the defense stat became laughable.

Back