Pokemon X and Pokemon Y

If the Exp. Share split the amount of experience by the amount of Pokemon, it wouldn't be much better than separately training the different Pokemon. Having it split in half is a more reasonable amount.

But one downside of the EXP Share is that you can overlevel your Pokemon in a hurry. Good thing you can turn it off if you want to, but the Pokemon that would originally get the EXP all by itself would still get the same EXP.
If Volcanion is fire/water, wouldn't that mean a more steam-like Pokemon?
EDIT: misspell

Gage42 said:
But one downside of the EXP Share is that you can overlevel your Pokemon in a hurry. Good thing you can turn it off if you want to, but the Pokemon that would originally get the EXP all by itself would still get the same EXP.
If Volcanioth is fire/water, wouldn't that mean a more steam-like Pokemon?
You mean Volcanion

Gage42 said:
How is it possible to overlevel your Pokemon?

Smg2daisy said:
Corkscrew said:
Dominated Smg2daisy
You are mean
You let 3 of my members sleep
You were using legendary's and recover I had to do something to give my pokemon a chance also I froze your Gogoat but that was more luck then anything

DragonFreak said:
Gage42 said:
How is it possible to overlevel your Pokemon?

He's saying that having it early in the game and then keeping it on can make your Pokemon stronger than they should be, and so you'll start finding out that your Pokemon are like 10 levels above your opponents, making it such one sided and can take that challenge away.

But honestly, I don't care. I play the game just for fun, to collect and raise as many Pokemon as I can, and really get the full Pokemon experience.

Corkscrew said:
Smg2daisy said:
Corkscrew said:
Dominated Smg2daisy
You are mean
You let 3 of my members sleep
You were using legendary's and recover I had to do something to give my pokemon a chance also I froze your Gogoat but that was more luck then anything
I used my Gardevoir before with that move in battles with my bf but it is not working at all so I was like "godamnit" and let her forget that move

Corkscrew said:
Cirdec said:
Corkscrew said:
Deku Link said:
Smg2daisy said:
I don't remember the name, but it is an evolution of Inkay

Malamar!!

I have one. :)
It's pretty amazing against legendary pokemon

Meh, I only see it useful against Mewtwo and Mega Mewtwo Y.
Mine puts them to sleep which makes them easier to catch

With that mediocre speed? I am not convinced.

Cirdec said:
Corkscrew said:
Cirdec said:
Corkscrew said:
Deku Link said:
Smg2daisy said:

Malamar!!

You don't believe me when I tell you exactly what I did to catch them? why would I lie about that? what do I have to gain

Corkscrew said:
Cirdec said:
Corkscrew said:
Cirdec said:
Corkscrew said:
Deku Link said:
Smg2daisy said:

Malamar!!

You don't believe me when I tell you exactly what I did to catch them? why would I lie about that? what do I have to gain

Oh to catch them? I thought you were saying Malamar is amazing against legendaries in battle.

Cirdec said:
Corkscrew said:
Cirdec said:
Corkscrew said:
Cirdec said:
Corkscrew said:
Deku Link said:
Smg2daisy said:

Malamar!!

Oh to catch them? I thought you were saying Malamar is amazing against legendaries in battle.
Oh no he's quite mediocre at battling legendaries (but he is good as putting them to sleep)

Just beat the ice cave

trying to pick up ground after being punished for two weeks

Team is

Doublade
Lucario
Blaziken
Chesnaut
Umbreon
Blastiose

I feel like it's kind of cheating since the game gave me four awesome ones that can basically let me blow through the game. Not to mention that Doublade is a catching machine. False Swipe? Hell yes. I am actually going to try to fill up my dex for once.

Can someone tell me what's past the "stylish" guy in the old hotel or whatever it is?

Also there's a damn garden brimming with Eevees. I almost want to get mad because Eevees are supposed to be one of those rare ones that you can brag to your friends about, but it actually doesn't bother me that much.

Back