Pokemon X and Pokemon Y

cryoAwakening said:
Gosh, Zae, Roserade, both just shush. You're both being pretty immature at the moment.

I think that we shouldn't judge the game until it comes out. They are adding a lot of new stuff, which is good and bad at the same time, much like how everything has their pros and cons. Pokemon has been very static for awhile in terms of gameplay, which has kind of made a safe path that we expect, and though they try to spice it up a bit by adding doubles and triples in Gen III and V (respectively), it is about time Pokemon had a few more things. Will it make things more complicated? Yes, which might not be all that swell to get used to, but will it make it more interesting? Most likely.
That's everyone.

cryoAwakening said:
Gosh, Zae, Roserade, both just shush. You're both being pretty immature at the moment.
lol minimodding

I can't really judge megalutions yet, because we don't know how much they will affect gameplay. It could turn out to be something useless, like Genesect's Drives.

also zae i don't see how his logic can be flawed when he hasn't tried to prove anything yet

Dr. Javelin said:
cryoAwakening said:
lol minimodding

I can't really judge megalutions yet, because we don't know how much they will affect gameplay. It could turn out to be something useless, like Genesect's Drives.

also zae i don't see how his logic can be flawed when he hasn't tried to prove anything yet
At least someone's helping me.

cryoAwakening said:

im sorry but someone just dissing a game for silly reasons like HUR IT HAS COMPLETE 3D AND MEGALUTIONS

is just irritating.

although if i was really immature i would have actually insulted him so lol

lol well true

too bad im too fucking stupid to see that

Zae said:
cryoAwakening said:

im sorry but someone just dissing a game for silly reasons like HUR IT HAS COMPLETE 3D AND MEGALUTIONS

is just irritating.

*facepalm*

Dr. Javelin said:
cryoAwakening said:
lol minimodding

I don't see how that was really minimodding. I wasn't really saying they were breaking any rules, I was just telling them to stop the pointless bickering.

I'm very mixed about megalutions, since I'm not sure how it will affect gameplay, and if wild Pokemon will have that and how it will all play out in the game. I'm very supportive of the new additions to this generation, but I'm just hoping that it'll be worthwhile and not something rather pointless.

Roserade said:
Zae said:
cryoAwakening said:

is just irritating.

*facepalm*

eh no need to get upset about it

im usually not very smart

anyway let's just end this discussion because its getting kind of hot in here

Zae said:
Roserade said:
Zae said:
cryoAwakening said:

is just irritating.

*facepalm*

eh no need to get upset about it

im usually not very smart

anyway let's just end this discussion because its getting kind of hot in here
Okay, discussion dropped.

Now to complain about a Perfume and Cotton Candy Pokemon.

cryoAwakening said:
Dr. Javelin said:
cryoAwakening said:
lol minimodding
I don't see how that was really minimodding. I wasn't really saying they were breaking any rules, I was just telling them to stop the pointless bickering.
ordering people to stop seems like pretending to have authority to me, which is the real problem with minimodding

Dr. Javelin said:
cryoAwakening said:
Dr. Javelin said:
cryoAwakening said:
lol minimodding
ordering people to stop seems like pretending to have authority to me, which is the real problem with minimodding
Wielding a stick always makes me feel like I have authority.

Well I'm sorry if I sounded ordering.

I actually don't hate the perfume and Cotton Candy Pokemon. I actually appreciate their additions because it's actually a good addition if you really think about it. They are actually expanding a bit and not just doing animals for the most part. It's great to have Pokemon like that, as I mean you don't see many pokemon dealing with edible material or fragrant scents. I mean, I would be upset if they didn't have a good inspiration.

yes, but there are good objects to choose to make pokemon out of, and bad objects to choose to make pokemon out of

litwick and chandelure would be good examples of pokemon objects

klink would be an example of a bad pokemon object

Hey, Klink was a really good Pokemon addition. Had they not made evolutions for it, it would have been a bad object.

Kind of like Honedge; hopefully they'll give it an evolution.

Dr. Javelin said:
still doesn't change the fact that the entire premise of klink is just two gears with eyes spinning around

But you also have to take in account of the evolutionary effect of the Klink family. I mean, you can apply the same thing to Metang, who is just a leg, but then eventually becomes Metagross, a very powerful Pokemon.

Xpike said:
From the Pokemon Game Show:

- Mega Evolutions are just a touch of a button on the touch screen.
- Run is the default speed at which you move now, hold B to walk
- Every Pokemon now has actually voiced cries, Pikachu has his/her anime cry.
- You can now encounter Pokemon outside tall grass, you have to walk up to them to initiate a battle.
- No trumpets in music.

...seriously? Seriously? They're actually CHANGING THINGS????

That's amazing. I never expected that to happen.

But I call bull on the voiced cries. We've heard the cries of some gen 6 Pokemon already in trailers, and they sound like normal Pokemon cries. I'm not sure about Pikachu, though.

Also, why was that trumpets thing important?

Roserade said:
Look, you have your opinions, I have mine. Kapeesh?
did you seriously say "kapeesh" instead of the actual word "capisce"

Agumon said:
Zae said:
Agumon said:
Genwunners. There's like a 60% chance I'll never play this game, but it makes nice fantasies of wishing I could play it.

why not?

it'll be fun plus we can kick each others ass if we want to
Because I don't have a 3DS, and I might never get one.

a shame.

I hope you get one someday as its a fun system.

Grandpa, read the File Names to find out what they are.

Back