Shigeru Miyamoto

I really admired him as a kid, but now I highly question him in many aspects.

Also, wrong board.

Pretty much what Hobbes said, I used to really like him but his more recent decisions has caused me to really dislike him.

Especially with sticker star.

I must say he is a hypocrite. He said Sticker Star felt like a port of TTYD, yet he is perfectly fine with four NSMB games. Though I do respect him for creating Mario and Zelda.

Did he really go bonkers, or is it more that the times have changed and he's just failed to keep up? It seems Nintendo as a whole is generally pretty bad with maintaining relevancy in the rapidly evolving medium.

Nothing wrong with him. :shrug:

My only issue with him is that he doesn't understand why people want a new entry in a series that hasn't had a new entry in eight or nine years.

is hating on shiggy a thing now?

shigeru miyamoto brought us super mario bros.

without him, none of this would exist, and most of us would be sad, lonely, unimaginative saps dwelling around on some horrid Aerosmith forum.

so instead of hating Mr. miyamoto, why not respect him for what he has given us

Radagast the Brown said:

without him, none of this would exist, and most of us would be sad, lonely, unimaginative saps dwelling around on some horrid Aerosmith forum.

Just because someone has done good in the past doesn't immediately defend that person from criticism when they do something stupid in the present.

Crocodile Dippy said:
Radagast the Brown said:

Just because someone has done good in the past doesn't immediately defend that person from criticism when they do something stupid in the present.
i concede defeat

Crocodile Dippy said:
Radagast the Brown said:

what did he do exactly?

Christian Brutal Sniper said:
Crocodile Dippy said:
Radagast the Brown said:

what did he do exactly?
Well, he used to have made great games that revolutionized gaming. Now, he's not really taking his creativity forward as he used to be.

Radagast the Brown said:

^This

Come I know I'm pissed about his Sticker Star TYYD port thingy but then he's still an excellent designer.

Radagast the Brown said:

I do respect him for what he's done but that was in the past now he's behind the times

Game Boy said:
Christian Brutal Sniper said:
Crocodile Dippy said:
Radagast the Brown said:

what did he do exactly?
Well, he used to have made great games that revolutionized gaming. Now, he's not really taking his creativity forward as he used to be.
Agreed. But I still think he's a great game designer. :P

Back