Votes: 24 36.9%
  • More Gangam

Votes: 5 7.7%
  • Hell nah! Bring on the Gangnam

Votes: 17 26.2%

• Total voters
Steve said:
Super+facepalm_db95e1_3420603.jpg
How many times do we have to tell people that Funnyjunk doesn't like nesting pictures?

I hardly ever notice it so I don't really care all that much.

I have a guilty pleasure for bad songs with funny/noteable music videos.
Gangnam style falls into this catergory.
I am sick of it though.

Overplayed, but still the best pop song released this year. I've not been able to understand the backlash against it.

I hate this song. I find it very painful to listen to. What irritates me even more that some of my peers claim it to be the best song ever.

It's not

Chiaki Nanami said:
Don't you mean last year? It's 2013 now, and it was released in 2012.
Still getting used to the new year, my bad.

i like the song/video okay, i find people complaining about it being popular much more annoying than seeing another gangnam style reference somewhere

For its genre, it's decent. And catchy. I don't think it quite deserves a billion views, but I don't hate it.

Smasher said:

With dial up you pretty much get to listen to dubstep every time you turn it on. I'd say that's just as good.

As for the song itself, it's definitely catchy, and the dance is fantastic. It's just overused at this point.

These kinds of songs annoy me from day 1.

Smasher said:
yeah that doesn't really work when i'm using dial up

dial up is the best music of all

Gangnam Style should be kept as a jewel of the year 2012, locked up inside the vault alongside such classics as "Sugar, Sugar" by The Archies

Gundam Tanaka said:
meh I think we should just nuke 2012 in general

2012 was a good year

we had the best olympics ever hosted, james bond, the hobbit, the queen's diamond jubilee, that epic new years eve fireworks display over the london eye, loads of cool shit happened

Back