Hotel Mario

I want a CD-i so I can try the games out and THEN pass judgement on them.

Ah, the perfect bad game. Just about everything in that game is pure awful. Maybe it's not as bad as Superman 64 or E.T., but it's still right up there. The animations suck. I bet my birds can make better animations than that. And don't forget the horrendous voices! Dear god!

Amphituber said:

Too bad the CD-i is too expensive. It would be better to play on an emulator

I know I'm not supposed to encourage you-know-what, but THIS game? You should be able to do it by will. Those folks you made this game DON'T deserve the money.

Sombrero Guy said:
KoopaGuy said:
The game looks crappy no joke. :poshjr:
But it has the Koopalings

It still sucks either way

Just like Yoshi Touch & Go

Sombrero Guy said:
KoopaGuy said:
The game looks crappy no joke. :poshjr:
But it has the Koopalings
And I hate what the creators of the game did to their looks. (You can view their sprites on The Spriters Resource.) It's worse than what Mario is Missing did to them. (I will post the link to their voices in my Koopalings discussion. If you want to download them, I'll also post that link.)

Baby Luigi said:
Ah, the perfect bad game. Just about everything in that game is pure awful. Maybe it's not as bad as Superman 64 or E.T., but it's still right up there. The animations suck. I bet my birds can make better animations than that. And don't forget the horrendous voices! Dear god!

Amphituber said:

I know I'm not supposed to encourage you-know-what, but THIS game? You should be able to do it by will. Those folks you made this game DON'T deserve the money.
So it's alright to steal from them because a game is bad?

Amphituber said:
I once had to decide between Yoshi's Island DS and Yoshi Touch & Go. I went with Touch & Go.

Worse decision of my life.

well, yoshi's island ds is awful too, so you'd have made a bad choice either way

Cornelius Van Wyck Lawrence said:
Baby Luigi said:

Amphituber said:

Only for bad games. Terrible, atrocious games.

Games even like New Super Mario Bros. 2, sure, I'd pay for, but Hotel Mario!??

Baby Luigi said:
Baby Luigi said:

Amphituber said:

how do you know Hotel Mario is bad have you ever played it?

Brony the 45th Nazgul of the great Sith Lords said:
This game was awful no joke. :poshjr:
when did you play Hotel Mario?
Baby Luigi said:

Amphituber said:

You just posted twice in a row, which is against the rules. Look above your post and click the icon that says "Modify" instead or look at the topic summary below your post before it's posted and click "insert quote".
Baby Luigi said:
Baby Luigi said:

Amphituber said:

Well that's still pretty bad though.

Baby Luigi said:
Baby Luigi said:

Amphituber said:

I can tell it's bad by just looking at the cutscenes

Yes, I have SEEN THEM

Baby Luigi said:
Baby Luigi said:
Baby Luigi said:

Amphituber said:

Yes, I have SEEN THEM
Cut scenes=gameplay eh?

Sometimes, just a quick glance can tell you it's a bad game

I mean, have you heard of the rip-off Pixar films? One look and it looks like an AWFUL movie

Baby Luigi said:
Baby Luigi said:
Baby Luigi said:

Amphituber said:

Yes, I have SEEN THEM
Cut scenes=gameplay eh?
Well, the reason she hates the game because the cutscenes are bad is the same reason I know that this nicktoon called Robot and Monster sucks. (I saw the trailer and I just know how bad it is.) However, I am the one who has actually seen some gameplay and it doesn't look any fun, and the graphics are most especially bad. Just to spare my time, I will not play it just like how I will spare my IQ level by not watching Robot and Monster.

Back