• Lemmy Koopa

Votes: 1 7.1%
  • Ludwig Von Koopa

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Occasionally Returns

Fluffy boi(or possibly gurl?)
I would like to put this poll in my Koopalings discussion but nope, it wouldn't let me. Well, just vote for who you think the worst Koopaling is and go to my Marioverse discussion titled "The Koopalings" or something of that nature.

Wendy O. Koopa is the worst

She's really an insult to female characters and animals in general.

Are there any greater of the evil choices?

actually, since ludwig is based upon a fantastic musician, i'm gonna say he's the best. Since lemmy means RAP now, he's second best, iggy's pretty cool, so's larry, morton's a dickhead, but he's a good dickhead, roy's awesome, can't deny, so Bowser jr and wendy are both annoying.

i'm gonna go with wendy, because bowser jr reminds me of baby bowser, who is awesome.

KoopaGuy said:
Baby Luigi said:

What does animals have to do with this?

Female animals tend to be really girly when in reality, they shouldn't always be pink or wearing lipstick, or wearing a ribbon, or having eyelashes

Baby Luigi said:
KoopaGuy said:
Baby Luigi said:

What does animals have to do with this?

Female animals tend to be really girly when in reality, they shouldn't always be pink or wearing lipstick, or wearing a ribbon, or having eyelashes

So you hate her for having a stereotypical design? Umm, ok. LOLZ Isn't it funny how I made this thing (Damn it website! Show me something that allows me to change the poll in my main Koopalings discussion!) despite not hating or disliking any of them in reality?

KoopaGuy said:
So you hate her for having a stereotypical design? Umm, ok. LOLZ Isn't it funny how I made this thing (dang it website! Show me something that allows me to change the poll in my main Koopalings discussion!) despite not hating or disliking any of them in reality?

Kinda, but what I really hate about her is the big poofy lips. Just, ugh.

hey KoopaGuy, the normal Koopalings thread's poll is locked as it had a time limit

And so does this one

SO EVERYONE VOTE BEFORE JANUARY 18TH

ON TOPIC: Wendy Koopa

Baby Luigi said:
KoopaGuy said:
So you hate her for having a stereotypical design? Umm, ok. LOLZ Isn't it funny how I made this thing (dang it website! Show me something that allows me to change the poll in my main Koopalings discussion!) despite not hating or disliking any of them in reality?

Kinda, but what I really hate about her is the big poofy lips. Just, ugh.

So she needs to stop waxing her lips then. Also, her lipstick makes her look like a clown doesn't it?

I hate clowns. Maybe that's why I hate Wendy Koopa's clownish looking lips

Sombrero Guy said:
KoopaGuy said:
Baby Luigi said:
I hate clowns. Maybe that's why I hate Wendy Koopa's clownish looking lips

CLOWNS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Even clowns hate clowns
Why though? *Thinks of Calliope the Clown in Mushroom Kingdom Fusion* Clowns can eat a giant chunk of frozen alien crap.
Lemmy Koopa:*walks in hearing this* :'(

Back